Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Off topic - Ahahaha Steesh... I met BK and had a chat with her =D

On topic - They both look familiar... Might be from one of my random wrestling trawls...

Edited by Muppet92

29nujiq.jpgrwm5ud.jpg15eehlk.jpg1zh2x6x.jpg

Could I get this picture (http://sphotos.ak.fb...9_3447761_n.jpg) of Ashley Sixx ok Kyky, please?

hrdd3m.jpg

Could i get Sabu in TNA Rky:

Sabu.jpg

He's already on RKY

opmds9.jpg

But if you wanted that pic

346ok7l.jpg

Alex Koslov on FCW Rky bg:

2gseir6.jpg

Can i get this on kyky?

2nrilqb.jpg

Edited by Rocky Feller

Maybe I'm not looking hard enough, but if someone could find me (or make) Cody Rhodes and Drew McIntyre on kyky with the WWE Tag Team Championship that would be great !

Thanks in advance !

EDIT: Would I also be able to get Rodrigo Rodriguez (Del Rio's announcer) and Scott Standford (WWE announcer) on kyky as well ?

Edited by Cauchi19

Maybe I'm not looking hard enough, but if someone could find me (or make) Cody Rhodes and Drew McIntyre on kyky with the WWE Tag Team Championship that would be great !

Thanks in advance !

EDIT: Would I also be able to get Rodrigo Rodriguez (Del Rio's announcer) and Scott Standford (WWE announcer) on kyky as well ?

He isn't Rodrigo Rodriguez, he is Ricardo Rodriguez.

I'm do the Ricardo's pic

e7i4qq.jpg

Edited by HHH DX

can someone cut and kyky these pics of Haily Hatred and Minka Murder please

avpnbp.jpg91mkjn.jpg

thanks in advance

fynxn8.jpgzntvrm.jpg

Thanks in advance !

14m3osm.jpgmu2v9.jpg2n64qcj.jpgacq39w.jpg

Thanks to Rocky Feller. And a something else. Can i get Mr. Anderson with TNA World Title in TNA rky.

I love it when people thank me and I can't even remember what I done for them ^_^

amoy90.jpg