Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Small update here, finished up my backlog of WWE pics and found a way to get HQ pics from the AEW roster so 90% of their roster page has been cut, it was mostly the tag pics that were of low quality, on top of that there are some Stardom pics and a mix of a few others.

Download: TEWPICUPDATE24

• Like 2

Could I please get these on Kyky? Thanks! :D

Daniel Makabe

vXvKNT2L_400x400.jpg

Don Callis

EEjypQJXYAEPX0v?format=jpg&name=small

Tessa Blanchard

latest?cb=20190528154933

G-Raver

EDDvPBBVUAA77wp.jpg

NOAH Roster:

Spoiler

Kaito Kiyomiya

img_n3m9RaKsbe.jpg

Shuhei Tanaguhi

img_pNQ3hXsSgS.jpg

Naomichi Marufuji

img_uSNzU4xd4L.jpg

Katsuhiko Nakajima

img_JYNY5nFcTd.jpeg

Go Shiozaki

img_hkFNvRMqre.jpeg

Kenoh

img_ANr9cZBNtF.jpg

Masa Kitamiya

img_yG5X62ctkY.jpg

Yoshiki Inamura

img_6ANqKNkLSm.jpg

Takashi Sugiura

img_CcMCVKgpGv.jpeg

KAZMA SAKAMOTO

img_xKTUUAMAtB.jpg

NOSAWA Rongai

img_Wn9Vfgt6bY.jpg

Hideki Suzuki

img_BbEL7cM2tr.jpg

Hajime Ohara

img_AG9CGA6Fkr.jpeg

Kinya Okada

img_EffHTwtqmh.jpg

Muhammad Yone

img_mKzsmXDgcR.jpg

Quiet Storm

img_FqpbxgYuhW.jpg

Akitoshi Saito

img_e6GFnUpKYW.jpeg

Masao Inoue

img_CcynSY2pnE.jpg

Daisuke Harada

img_eQd2Ysp6pU.jpeg

HAYATA

img_FgcTPnry5c.jpg

YO-HEY

img_KYAFYHPpMK.jpeg

Tadasuke

img_tnX6BLHYHV.jpeg

Yoshinari Ogawa

img_3zUGY2xU36.jpeg

Kotaro Suzuki

img_DeBWpUbZhG.jpg

Chris Ridgeway

img_yDfDgCWeF5.jpg

Atsushi Kotoge

img_WwDBsZVcmw.jpg

Minoru Tanaka

img_mtVUQwRzCU.jpg

Hi69

img_VMCtsNsSre.jpeg

Hitoshi Kumano

img_WDZpVMGky4.jpeg

Junta Miyawaki

img_nsck2TWQr7.jpg

Edited by Y2JFan111

On 15/09/2019 at 23:25, TheWho87 said:

Small update here, finished up my backlog of WWE pics and found a way to get HQ pics from the AEW roster so 90% of their roster page has been cut, it was mostly the tag pics that were of low quality, on top of that there are some Stardom pics and a mix of a few others.

Download: TEWPICUPDATE24

These are great. Thank you.

Btw, could you share how you were able to get the AEW renders? I've been trying to get some of them for my own cuts for a long time, but without any luck,

4 hours ago, MuduSudy said:

These are great. Thank you.

Btw, could you share how you were able to get the AEW renders? I've been trying to get some of them for my own cuts for a long time, but without any luck,

A good starting point is always PSD-Dreams

http://psd-dreams.org/categories.php?cat_id=2117

16 hours ago, MuduSudy said:

1) Go to the AEW roster page and scroll all the way down (this loads all the pics)

2) Right click on any blank white space and click view page info (opens a new window) then click media, this will have all pictures on a page, there should be a preview and scroll down to a non blury version of the picture and copy the link.

3) That will give you the following link

https://static.wixstatic.com/media/94b54e_0e8bb1463286471bad978b0f7652f301~mv2.jpg/v1/fill/w_320,h_320,fp_0.50_0.50,q_90/94b54e_0e8bb1463286471bad978b0f7652f301~mv2.jpg

Then remove the bolded text in red/anything after the first .jpg and you'll get the HQ version of the image.

https://static.wixstatic.com/media/94b54e_0e8bb1463286471bad978b0f7652f301~mv2.jpg/v1/fill/w_320,h_320,fp_0.50_0.50,q_90/94b54e_0e8bb1463286471bad978b0f7652f301~mv2.jpg

4) Then it's just using the excellent website https://www.remove.bg/

Edited by TheWho87

41 minutes ago, TheWho87 said:

1) Go to the AEW roster page and scroll all the way down (this loads all the pics)

2) Right click on any blank white space and click view page info (opens a new window) then click media, this will have all pictures on a page, there should be a preview and scroll down to a non blury version of the picture and copy the link.

3) That will give you the following link

Then remove the bolded text in red/anything after the first .jpg and you'll get the HQ version of the image.

4) Then it's just using the excellent website https://www.remove.bg/

Thanks! This really helped! I didn't see where I was supposed to click on media, but I was able to find the links on that page. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find the women's roster section and I really wanted to get the Bea Priestley render. Could you link me that one?

2 minutes ago, MuduSudy said:

Thanks! This really helped! I didn't see where I was supposed to click on media, but I was able to find the links on that page. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find the women's roster section and I really wanted to get the Bea Priestley render. Could you link me that one?

You need to slowly scroll down to load all the images as they pop up, wait around the women's section for them to load and they will be there, although I did get Kylie before they removed her.

The same trick can be done to get the PNG's from the WWE Performance Center website although you dont need to manipulate the link

9 minutes ago, TheWho87 said:

You need to slowly scroll down to load all the images as they pop up, wait around the women's section for them to load and they will be there, although I did get Kylie before they removed her.

The same trick can be done to get the PNG's from the WWE Performance Center website although you dont need to manipulate the link

I must be doing something wrong, because I can see everyone except the women's roster section. I mean, it's there, but it has no names or jpg links and then it goes to the broadcast team and they have links. 

• 2 weeks later...

Alexa Bliss (x2), Asuka, Baron Corbin, Billie Kay, Bobby Fish, Bray Wyatt (x2), Brie Bella, Carmella, Chad Gable (x2), Charlotte Flair, Christian, Drew Gulak, Ember Moon, Fandango, Io Shirai, Kay Lee Ray, Kayla Braxton, Kevin Owens, Kyle O'Reilly, Matt Riddle, Paige, Pete Dunne, Peyton Royce, R-Truth, Renee Michelle, Roderick Strong, Sasha Banks (x4), Shinsuke Nakamura

Alexa_Bliss-8.jpgAlexa_Bliss-9.jpgAsuka-2.jpgBaron_Corbin-1.jpgBillie_Kay-5.jpgBobby_Fish-1.jpgBray_Wyatt-4.jpgBray_Wyatt-5.jpgBrie_Bella.jpgCarmella-5.jpgChad_Gable-2.jpgChad_Gable-3.jpgCharlotte_Flair-4.jpgChristian.jpgDrew_Gulak-4.jpgEmber_Moon-2.jpgFandango-3.jpgIo_Shirai-1.jpgKay_Lee_Ray.jpgKayla_Braxton-1.jpgKevin_Owens-3.jpgKyle_O'Reilly-2.jpgMatt_Riddle.jpgPaige-2.jpgPete_Dunne-1.jpgPeyton_Royce-6.jpgR-Truth-1.jpgRenee_Michelle.jpgRoderick_Strong.jpgSasha_Banks-4.jpgSasha_Banks-5.jpgSasha_Banks-6.jpgSasha_Banks-7.jpgS_Nakamura-2.jpgThe_Fiend.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BiggieEllefson said:

Alexa Bliss (x2), Asuka, Baron Corbin, Billie Kay, Bobby Fish, Bray Wyatt (x2), Brie Bella, Carmella, Chad Gable (x2), Charlotte Flair, Christian, Drew Gulak, Ember Moon, Fandango, Io Shirai, Kay Lee Ray, Kayla Braxton, Kevin Owens, Kyle O'Reilly, Matt Riddle, Paige, Pete Dunne, Peyton Royce, R-Truth, Renee Michelle, Roderick Strong, Sasha Banks (x4), Shinsuke Nakamura

Alexa_Bliss-8.jpgAlexa_Bliss-9.jpgAsuka-2.jpgBaron_Corbin-1.jpgBillie_Kay-5.jpgBobby_Fish-1.jpgBray_Wyatt-4.jpgBray_Wyatt-5.jpgBrie_Bella.jpgCarmella-5.jpgChad_Gable-2.jpgChad_Gable-3.jpgCharlotte_Flair-4.jpgChristian.jpgDrew_Gulak-4.jpgEmber_Moon-2.jpgFandango-3.jpgIo_Shirai-1.jpgKay_Lee_Ray.jpgKayla_Braxton-1.jpgKevin_Owens-3.jpgKyle_O'Reilly-2.jpgMatt_Riddle.jpgPaige-2.jpgPete_Dunne-1.jpgPeyton_Royce-6.jpgR-Truth-1.jpgRenee_Michelle.jpgRoderick_Strong.jpgSasha_Banks-4.jpgSasha_Banks-5.jpgSasha_Banks-6.jpgSasha_Banks-7.jpgS_Nakamura-2.jpgThe_Fiend.jpg

Those are awesome, good stuff! :)