EWB's Top 50 Women 2005

ROC

Guest Bluesman

It would be a thread that would raise my self-esteem, that's what kind of thread it would be...

EDIT-I take that back...that wasn't a good pic at all.

Edited by Bluesman

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Bluesman

Is someone who receives free health care really in a position to lecture me on society "buying me" anything?

And for your information, it's more of a donation. They donate it to the Salvation Army, and I wear it after washing out the animal/human urine.

Guest Ringmaster

If by free, you mean pay 50% of you salary, then yes. And if by use, you mean, hasn't been to a doctor save for some unfortunate penis injuries, then yes.

And I'm glad to see you didn't clean the cumstains off your coat.

Guest Bluesman

And you don't dodge taxes as much as possible? Didn't you say that *technically* you live in California, or something along those lines?

America isn't a sexually depraved country allowing homos running around trying marry one another like Canada. And then there is the French angle...

Guest Ringmaster

Right, and those 30K (per house) homeowning taxes are gonna pay themselves.

And I'm really sad homos can't get married in the US, how will you and your fiancée ever get to grow old together on the tax dollar?