Three Days Grace

CISS

Guest George

I'm with PRP.

They suck, none of the instruments are special, and they are one of the most overrated bands ever.

Hell, most of nu-metal sucks (I have a weakness for Puddle of Mudd and Shinedown, but I have no idea why), and for a better taste of music from THIS century, go listen to Tool, Radiohead, The Mars Volta, The Libertines, The Hives, hell, even The Vines are 100 better than that.

I did like the I'm Not Okay song at first, however after a couple of playings it really started to annoy me (Like every single Death Cab for Cutie song, thought i'd randomly throw them into this 'cesspit of suckitude'). Plus the 'new' video here in the UK (I presume that's the video everyone's talking about. The first one was them going around on tour with a shaggin' wagon, I love saying that. Now the video, the lead singer needs to be shot or given a good buggering. Anyone who walks around dressed like that needs soem intense pain to make him fucking normal.) :shifty:

I did like the I'm Not Okay song at first, however after a couple of playings it really started to annoy me (Like every single Death Cab for Cutie song, thought i'd randomly throw them into this 'cesspit of suckitude'). Plus the 'new' video here in the UK (I presume that's the video everyone's talking about. The first one was them going around on tour with a shaggin' wagon, I love saying that. Now the video, the lead singer needs to be shot or given a good buggering. Anyone who walks around dressed like that needs soem intense pain to make him fucking normal.) :shifty:

Wrong thread where people bitch about bands, amigo.

I had a soft spot for My Chemical Romance at first, but now I'm not really liking them. They're ok, nothing bad, but could live without them. Their lead singers voice makes me want to stick firecrackers in my ears.

Three Days Grace... Not really a fan either. The only song I can stomach is their latest one, Wake Up, but all there other stuff sounds like carbon copy nu-metal. There are certain nu-metal groups who's music I love (Sevendust, Nonpoint, Adema), but the majority of nu-metal all sounds the same, save for a few bands. Three Days Grace, IMO, are just another one of those cookie cutter nu-metal groups.

Three Days Grace are absolutely terrible. I haven't heard a single song of theirs ever that was whining about how rough something was.

The world sucks, we get it, now shut the fuck up and get off my TV.

Pretty much the last 5 or more people who posted before me have posted about MCR, so I did the same not really my problem if I want to bitch about them. I don't see how my post it much different to anybody elses to be singled out, true I did go a little over the top but still.

Easy, killer. 'Twas all in good fun.

Three Days Grace... Ok but way overplayed on Canada, I liked all there singles until they were released as singles and then I kept hearing it over and over and over again. It got to the point where I wanted to shoot the radio/tv.

Breaking Benjamin... only heard the song FireFly from SDvR but I liked it, I might check out some of there other songs

My Chemical Romance... Can't speak about them since I have not heard a single song from them