My Story

Guest Reaperstang

Perhaps you should play the game, plan stuff out, and THEN write it. Just going along the way you are, this isn't ever going to get anywhere. I was actually happy somebody was going to start off unemployed as I think it can be a decent concept, but why are you writing? It's obvious you're not into it, so I can only assume you're hoping to get recognition out of it, in which case...stop. Only continue if this is something you want to do and something you can actually get into.

And the use of "TP" is offensive to my people.

Guest Reaperstang

I like playing TEW and I get into my games but it t akes time to get a roster in place I like. I have storys that I am building up to which I will have fun with. I looked back at some o f my old d iaries and realized this one wasn't nearly as good a s even those and I felt those w ere average. I am using this diary to better myself as a diary writer. TP are my initials for my first and last name. Thomas Patterson is my name. I do appreciate the criticism and you guys not just saying it sucks. I hope you guys can read my next show and offer criticism. So this isn't just a poitless post I will edit in my show preview later on.

Edited by JuggaloNinjaLee

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Reaperstang

--Parking Structure--

TP walks to his car when he is approached by a man. He can't see who it is but the man is bigger than him and has some people with him.

TP: Can I help you?

Shadow: Yes, CoW is shit! You are shit! If you know whats best for you then you will meet us here next week at midnight. Don't bring any trouble or else you will be in trouble. We just want what is best for the business.

TP: What if I don't show up?

Shadow: Then you won't show up to anything else for the rest of your life except your funeral.

TP opens the door to his car.

TP: I will be here then.

Shadow: I know you will be. Bye.

The men dissappeared into the darkness and TP sat in his car for a little while with the doors locked. After 2 minutes about 5 big black SUVs went flying past him and out of the structure.

Legends Preview

Diamond Dallas Page and Vampiro were fortunate to advance in the World Title Tournament last week.  Tonight Goldberg takes on Brock and Hogan faces Randy Savage for their opportunity to move to the next round.  Who will advance?

CW Anderson, and David Flair were suspended last week.  Will they abide by the rules or will they go off the deep end and revolt?

Cajun Cooking with Lash Leroux will have Ted Dibiase as the guest this week.  Will Ted explain what Midajah wanted him to do for her?

Also the Alliance debuted in a press conference last week.  Will they be in attendance and if so how will they change the face of CoW?

All this and more tonight on MTVs CoW Legends at 10 P.M.

OOC: I wanna make a story out of this. This is a mini plot and I plan on revealing who the shadowy figure was and all his friends later.

Edited by JuggaloNinjaLee

Guest Reaperstang

Ok this diary is gonna be ended because I got off to a rough start and I am having trouble getting myself motivated to do a little each night so I can post on a weekly basis. I will start a new diary soon though. I need to type up a GOOD backstory though before I start my diary. I also wanna get a show or 2 typed up as well. If you guys want me to do a certain fed or want me to use anyone in particular let me know. Also long results or short?

• 1 year later...