Best Programming for a game

Guest Blade

Guest Blade

whats the best program for someone with no coding experience willing to learn it and make a game simlar to chart wars. I need to know because im thinking of making a computer game but not sure which platform to do it on. also a name would be helpful "The Game" was something i was thing of as in the music game

Better yet, don't announce it at all until you have something worth releasing. About half the internet population won't believe a word of what you say you're coding until you have something they can see, be it a screenshot, demo, etc.

Once you've got a track record of finishing the games you start, then you can make the announcements ahead of time and set up suggestion forums like Ryland. Making the announcement any earlier is just asking for trouble.

Don't start programming with an 'I'm going to make a game' mindset. Because you will only want to learn things that will directly relate to your game, which means you will miss a lot.

Just follow tutorials, read books and play, happy that you're learning.