Guest TheIZZLE

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alyssa Milano v. Mandy Moore--Mandy wins

Eva Longoria v. Scarlett Johansson--Eva wins

Eva v. Mandy--Eva wins again

Region 1 was pretty light, I thought...Angelina and Mandy paired in the first round was easily the toughest call. Anna Kournikova and Natalie Portman were my only other favorites in that bracket.

Region 2...DEAR GOD, IT'S THE MOTHERLODE!! Bellucci v. Holmes, Alyssa v. Keira, Salma v. Tyra, Laetitia v. Eliza!?!?! My head nearly exploded...and comments from the peanut gallery are unavoidable, so I won't bother asking you all to refrain.

Region 3...not bad, but most of the calls were pretty easy. But the bastards must die for making me choose between Kate Beckinsale and Sarah Michelle Gellar in Round 1. Those two would have been Final Four contenders easily.

Region 4's second round was loaded...Jessica/Eva, Catherine Zeta Jones v. Jennifer Love Hewitt, Charlize v. the former Mrs. Pitt, and Beyonce v. Catherine Bell. Damn loaded region.

Now for the next question...who SHOULD have been in this thing that wasn't? My vote goes to Tina Fey.

Guest Wrestling_Man

CARTOONERY

Final 8

Ariel

Daphne

Poison Ivy

Jane Porter

Jessica Rabbit

Jasmine

Aki Ross

Belle

Semi Finals

Ariel

Jane Porter

Jasmine (beat. Jess. Rabbit)

Aki Ross

Final

Ariel

Jasmine

Winner

The sexiest cartoon female evah of course! PRINCESS JASMINE!!!! Hummana.

I feel so dirty.