Cool end of all times Movies ?!

Herr Matzat

I am having to much monney and need to pic up some cool classics, right now i piked up invasion of the body snatchers for 4,14 euro (3 of thes are shipping, fuckers) and am thinking about getting Soilent Green and the original Planet of the Apes.

I just need some of this oldish Sci Fie stuff, so manny of them rulled so much but i barly know the names of them :(

B0000AOD40.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Well, Blade runner maybee in aswell, but that is starting to get to newish, even though the story fits the profile

Edited by Michael Matzat

Soylent Green is fantastic. I love it. Got in on DVD a while ago. Definately get it.

If it's old Sci Fi stuff you want, get The Day The Earth Stood Still as well. (Y)

I'm in the mood for some classic sci fi now. I'll definately pick up some of the suggestions in this thread, so keep them coming.

I reeeeeeally hate it. I don't like it at all. I bought it on DVD a while back, but I've never been able to sit through the whole thing, it's just bad. If you didn't live so far away I'd give you my copy :P

Dr. Strangelove....

It's kinda sci-fi :shifty:

Otherwise, the best old sci-fi film ever is FORBIDDEN PLANET which was made in 1956 with Leslie Nielsen as a spacecraft captain who's craft lands on a planet where an inventor lives with his daughter and Robbie The Robot. Fantastic special effects for the time and a great story and decent acting.

I reeeeeeally hate it. I don't like it at all. I bought it on DVD a while back, but I've never been able to sit through the whole thing, it's just bad. If you didn't live so far away I'd give you my copy :P

I'll have it.

I'll send you a DVD in return.

Guest Iron Mary

Everyone's giving it a good rap, but I've heard that Soylent Green was ordinary. Something about how it's set in the future but the cars and architecture in the film are relevant to the time period it was made (60's or 70's?), and the best part was the "it's made of people" line. Speaking of classics, Plan 9 > *