Limp Bizkit - The Unquestionable Truth (Part 1)

AJ

Due to hit stores on May 3rd. Limp Bizkit's 'mini-album' titled The Unquestionable Truth (Part 1)

They've kept it really quiet up until the last couple of days where they've released the track listing, cover art's been spread across the net and now they've got one of the tunes, The Truth along with a music video up on limpbizkit.com. There's a great quality mp3 version of the song up at thearmpit.net if you want to check it out.

Track Listing:

01 - "The Propaganda"

02 - "The Truth"

03 - "The Priest"

04 - "The Key"

05 - "The Channel"

06 - "The Story"

07 - "The Surrender"

Cover Art:

57925.jpg

Have a listen to the song. Personally I think it sounds like Fred's been listening to some RATM. Still a lover? Still a hater? Or have you been converted from one to the other?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

limp bisquit suck, dubble suck in this case sinc splitting your album in two parts to sell it twice stinks, Ryan adams already did that and it sucked (while in that case at leastthe music wassen bullshit)

Not specifically you, but people haven't complained about SOAD releasing two albums this year, or Foo Fighters doing it (unless they release a double CD, which they were thinking of). So hating it just because they are releasing two albums (one which will be a continuation of the other) is stupid.

if you read right what i wrote you would have noticed that i have a genneral dislike of limp bisquit annyway . . . they suck so hard, needing to "audition" people for a new guitarist just to steal their music and stuff, bisquit = bullshit.

and there is a difference betwen releasing 2 real albums and cutting one in half to sell it two times for the full price, 7 songs do not look like a FULL album, the name MINNI also dossent, now lets take a look at the price

amazon.com, 14US$ - sounds fullprice to me

heck, ryan adams love in hell at least soled a bit cheaper in the two part edition (still more than buying one album, wich of cause later came AND was cheaper than the split releas)

fucking rip off if you ask me, every logic nerv screams rip off, so everyone telling me TIS IS SO KÜHL~!~!~!~! either is a brutal fanboy ideot or downloading the shit for free annyway so could not care less about this being a ripoff anyway....

It's on most UK websites listed as 9.99. It's not too expensive to me but I haven't bought a CD since the last lb album. Most albums have a few good songs on and then quite a bit of filler. If I buy this and like all the songs then it's worth the money in my opinion. I'm not a fanboy and I'm not going to just go and buy it no matter what the cost. I will see if I like it before I buy.

Who the fuck is Ryan Adams?

9.99 british is like 15 euro or something in that area, typical full price for a new real album, this is half an album, i don´t see were you see the buyers atvantage, sounds more like, hey lets cash in on our last album twice.

http://www.ryan-adams.com/index2.html

get your hands on "english girls approximately"

9.99 british is like 15 euro or something in that area, typical full price for a new real album, this is half an album, i don´t see were you see the buyers atvantage, sounds more like, hey lets cash in on our last album twice.

Ignore him :P....pick up "Gold"

Edited by rvdwannabe

Ignore him :P....pick up "Gold"

I liked all of LB's stuff up to Results May Vary. I don't know what it is, I just don't like anything on the album. I'll check out The Truth in a sec, though I hear it's good.

Shouldn't Matzat pick up a warning or something for his constant trolling? It's getting annoying, and I can barely recall a post of his that doesn't feature the word "fanboy." Grow up already. Just because people have differing opinions to you and defend something you criticise, doesn't make them a fanboy. If you have such a negative opinion of them anyway, why did you bother coming into the thread?

Shouldn't Matzat pick up a warning or something for his constant trolling? It's getting annoying, and I can barely recall a post of his that doesn't feature the word "fanboy." Grow up already. Just because people have differing opinions to you and defend something you criticise, doesn't make them a fanboy. If you have such a negative opinion of them anyway, why did you bother coming into the thread?

If both CD's turn out to be 9.99 then why didn't they just release a 20 dollar Double CD?

EDIT: Really does sound like RATM with Fred Durst singing. I actually liked it. Excuse me while I go commit hari kari because I just said I liked a Limp Bizkit song.

Edited by Pepsi

Hey wait a sec, oh clever one. You didn't quote the beginning of the post, which, as luck would have it, was on topic. The comment about you and your constant shouts of fanboy was intended as an aside, although I ended up writing more on that. Whatever. And I don't put people on ignore, because you end up with very disjointed threads if people talk about comments made by someone I have on ignore. And I fail to see how you saying Limp Bizkit suck is contributing to the discussion. Also, there's a difference between occasionally calling someone a fanboy, and constantly calling someone who has a differing opinion to you a fanboy. Learn to respect other people's opinions.

Back to the topic, I've heard The Truth now, and it's alright. I certainly wouldn't buy the album on the merits of this one song, but it beats the stuff they put out on Results May Vary. Not terribly keen on the idea of the split album release, especially if it's been advertised at full album prices, but there you go.

dragon27, give me a definition of what a fanboy is or shut it, if it has something todo with someone runnin around screaming about liking something that compared to other things in a pure logic sens is bad for the thing they are waving about, better keep it shut aswell becaus it would be like putting a bullet in your knee, face it, i am not using the word as an insult, i am using it a discription so i don´t have to type all this shit i have to type now becaus you don´t get it.

to me, running around telling that ripping an album in two parts to charge twice the price and sell it 3 times (asuming that there will be a full version comming out sooner or later) issent a rip of is fanboy tissem, there is no logic sens that could tell annyone this is the greatest thing ever to happen to music, and like i stated it pissed me of with other artists before. - it´s a different story wen it is something like use your illusions were you actualy get 2 full albums for the price of two albums (still not nice but with that you at least get what you would get wen you buy two other albums in matters of production coasts or such)

it is a vial part of this album, this topic is about such an album, i am giving my opinion on this salles system on a discusion board, come back and complain about me not sucking their dick wen this is an Limp Bisquit board that has in its rules that you are not alowed to speak negative about the band even if it is logicly the only right thing to do in a situation, ripoff is not a matter of tast, musik might be, (i even heard some people honestly like good charlot and linken park AT THE SAME TIME (rumors rumors...) ) but this issent.

And quit whining about this being about me not liking limp bisquit, i already said alike things about bands like the strokes, beatsteaks and the hives (or even Ryan adams whom i even mentioned right here) whom i basicly like/love, just hate that their "albums" only last around 30 minutes wich just is piss for an amount of monney i have to work for several houres and could eat of several days if i have to stretch what i have left. I don´t know if you already earning your monney by yourself and make a living of it but you shure don´t sound like it . . .

i asume the album is leaked and manny of EWBs members have been bad boys