WrestleMania XXI

BlackFlagg

With all the flack this game deserves, I'll give this to them. The storyline (because there pretty much is only one) is very interesting for what it is. I'm enjoying playing through it. Although there is no branching out or anything to have further storylines, this is pretty fun.

There's a lot of potential in this game, too bad it didn't live up to it. Having a roster of only 45 superstars, 4 or 5 of which are fired is inexcusable. On top of that, the create a superstar and create an entrance is tremendously weak compared to RAW 2.

The storymode isn't bad, and once you get used to the gameplay it also isn't that bad. I'm at the point where I just got on RAW, there's some funny shoots that aren't meant to be shoots delivered by Bischoff.

"I need you to take out Evolution since I can't do it. They're politically connected, and I can't do anything to them."

Edited by Godfatha

• 2 weeks later...

This game will not be remembered in wrestling game history, because it is neither great, nor terrible, simply middle of the road. The gameplay system is fun and well paced; not Smackdown! fast, not No Mercy slow. However, the glitches drag this down a bit, making it bearable, but annoying. Some animations are great, some are awful; Ankle Lock and Mysterio Bomb/Code Red respectively.

Eh, I'll play it for a little while, but it certainly won't last forever...

I played this game last week, It was okay...I didn't get to far into story mode but it seemed okay from what I saw.

I don't really like the slow style that the XBox wrestling games have. Too much like Legends Of Wrestling.

The one thing that really bothered me is my friends game kept freezing and buggy through the replay of the finish...does that happen to others?