Sonic The Hedgehog

ROC

while we are on the subject.. me and my cousin have both been working on our nonstaglia collection and I'm actually going to go out and buy a SNES & take my Sega to college with me. I don't know why but those games are and will always be more fun than the ones out now.. and since I'll actually be in the city, finding the old games at a Gamestop won't be so difficult.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, the only game I can find even comparing to Sonic in terms of gameplay might be the GTA series and that would be only the PS2 versions, not the PS1 versions. (GTA3, Vide City, soon to be, San Andreas) Dang my cousin for damaging those games.

Anyone know why Genesis was renamed/called the Mega Drive in the UK/Europe?

Because Mega Drive > J00.

Seriously, I don't know. I always thought that Mega Drive made more sense anyway - going along similar lines as the name 'Master System'.

Because Mega Drive > J00.

Seriously, I don't know. I always thought that Mega Drive made more sense anyway - going along similar lines as the name 'Master System'.

Mega Drive was also the name in Japan, I think. I don't know either.

Mutant League Football > *

The sound effects when they hit were great. "YUGHARAHHH!!!" And how can you go wrong playing on a football ground with scattered pits everywhere filled with stakes?

I could never ever find Mutant League Football when I tried to rent it. I did find Mutant League Hockey, and it was one of the greatest games I've ever played.