G-O-D

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Ringmaster

John Terry pseudo-snapping halfway through was funny though. And not to take anything away from Cech, but he should really thank the Chelsea defenders for his record (especially Terry), as they are top notch.

Edited by Ringmaster

Now now Chelsea haters, don't get carried away.

We're still 9 pts clear, and although we should have gotten the 3 points, Man City did really well defensively, full credit to them.

Although from this match, it seems that we are missing Robben. Which is not good news as Robben could be out for months.

If Man Utd and Arsenal beat Chelsea, the lead is down to 3 ;)

If Everton, Newcastle were to beat/get a point, it would be down to 1.

Interesting.

Is the pressure getting to Chelsea? Are they nothing going foward without Robben?

;)

Of course, that is if ourselves and United don't drop points.

Edited by Gooner4Life

Calm down Gooner, you're the guy saying Chelsea would dominate football for years :P

I'm pretty much the only person on these boards that has said Chelsea would not win the title, even when they've been eleven points clear. Like I said, Chelsea aren't as special as everyone makes them out to be. I think United and Arsenal will prove that when they both beat them, which only leaves United three points behind meaning one more slip up would possibly cost Chelsea the title. I cant wait for it to happen either, it's going to be great rubbing it into the cocky Chelsea fans :D

As for United or Arsenal dropping points, doubt it. Arsenal possibly, not United though. They're in another world right now, just cruising and they're without Van the Man. So yeah, I reckon it'll be United who catch Chelsea and they deserve to as well, they've come back from miles behind and it'll probably be seen as the best title win when they do it. I know I'm saying when, it's because I'm so confident :P

You git Mudda :P

Yeah he's right though, Juventus. Although right now lets not talk about the pieces of shit who have lost twice in a row and blown the fucking eight point lead we had :angry:

I do like a few English teams though. Got a soft spot for United and I tend to go on and off for Arsenal too. I'll love them at times and then not like them so much the next. I'm still in a period of loving Liverpool, but that's because of Baros. So yeah when it comes to English teams, I can bare with most apart from Chelsea, Southampton and Everton.

Someone needed to say it sooner or later though about Chelsea not being as good as people are saying. Jose gets way too much credit too. Ferguson and Wegner are ten times better than the guy whatever any Chelsea fan says. Them two have built amazing sides without all this cash, while it takes Chelsea tonnes of money to build a team that still isn't all that amazing. Sorry but I just don't rate Jose or Chelsea like everyone else. Not because I hate them so much, just because I don't think they're as good as people say.

Edited by JohnnyPerfect

You just showed a lot of.. stupidity.

Arsene and Fergie have BUILT TEAMS over YEARS. Jose hasn't even had one full season yet. You can compare the managers when it comes to the way they are, and their decisions, but NOT based upon how two have built a team in their years, and Jose is enjoying his FIRST year over here.

And how can you NOT rate the man that took Porto to unbelievable highs?

So what if the guy won the CL with them? Part of it was based on luck from what I watched.

You people fucking cream over the guy as if he's the greatest manager to ever grace football. Sorry but I'm welcome to my opinion and that is that Jose is overrated. I don't care what he did with Porto. When Chelsea stop having all this money and then he wins the treble plus the Premiership like seven times, I'll start beleving the guy is a great manager.

Until that happens, Ferguson is better in my books. As is Wegner. Screw cocky Jose :)