G-O-D

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bwahahaha, Rui Costa is a midget.

Yeah, unless a miracle happens, Chelsea are gonna win the Champions League.

On the Milan derby, they played the last couple of minutes of that Madrid match didn't they? Might do the same thing here.

I think UEFA will award the win to AC.

Fucking disgraceful what happens over there, I am glad it doesn't happen over here that bad. When I see foriegn games I never think of the fans as people, but as animals, well lots of them, just by looking at their reactions to things is appaling.

Anyway, Liverpool won't go through, if they do they will cause Chelsea zero trouble. Either Juventus/Milan or Chelsea/Milan final my money is on. If it's the two Italian sides, I don't think I'll watch it this time.

Inter fans are cunts because they cant face losing. They're as bad as the Lazio and Roma fans. You rarely see this happening with teams like AC or Juventus all that much. I hope they get a ban for this as well, which is super unfair though. The players have to suffer just because of the twat fans, got to at least feel a bit sorry for the players there. Either way, Milan were always going through over Inter. Hope Dida is okay as well after that hit.

Onto Chelsea though, the damn scum :P

Went through, could say well deserved I suppose although if only Bayern had have scored that last goal three minutes from time, we could have had a super comeback on our hands. I'm really hoping we get past Liverpool tomorrow as well because I want us to be the team to knock Chelsea out, whether that will happen I have no clue, but things are getting better and better in this years CL.

The way I see the semis going is that no matter who Chelsea get, it's going to be a very difficult game.

If we get Liverpool, sod's law would have it that they would beat us since we've done them over three times already this season.

And if we get Juve...well, they're just Juve. A different class when they want to be. But, IMO, no matter which we get, fingers crossed, we should be able to make it to the final.

Does anyone know where i can find any pics of mourinho last night ?

Mourinho left the stadium even before the match started, so I doubt that were any pics of him there.

And Liverpool held Juventus to a goalless draw at the Stado Delle Alpi. So it's Liverpool vs Chelsea then. The same teams that met in the Carling Cup final.

I have a bad vibe about this though. Somehow, I think it could be third time lucky for Liverpool. And with Alonso and Cisse back, Liverpool cannot be underestimated.

Blues to seek Mutu payment

The Premier League appeals committee have cleared Chelsea to seek compensation following Adrian Mutu's move to Juventus.

Chelsea sacked Mutu back in October after the Romanian striker was banned after testing positive for cocaine.

The forward's free transfer status alerted Juventus and the Turin club stepped in to hand him a five-year contract.

Mutu is not eligible to play again until the start of next season, as his ban runs until May, but the fact that he has moved to Juventus for nothing has irked The Blues.

Chelsea appealed to the Premier League in order to recover some of the £16 million they paid Parma for his services.

It is believed The Blues are looking to recoup some £8 million and, after the Premier League heard evidence from Mutu, Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho, chief executive Peter Kenyon and a representative from Juventus, have been given the go-ahead to seek compensation.

Although the London giants sacked Mutu, they are arguing that his drug abuse breached the terms of his deal and that the striker effectively annulled his own contract.

Fifa will have the final word on the issues, as a statement from the Premier League read: "The appeals committee concluded that the conduct of the player in taking banned drugs was gross misconduct which entitled the club to treat the player's contract as at an end and amounted to a unilateral breach without just cause or sporting just cause.

"The club is therefore entitled to proceed to seek compensation and sporting sanctions from the dispute resolution chamber (DRC) of FIFA."

Source: Sky Sports.com

What a load of shit.

What right do they have to claim compensation after they've sacked the guy? He ceased being their player the second they termination his contract, therefore they have no right to say "we want money from Juve".

Sorry, if they get ANY money from this, it'll sicken me.

Guest Ringmaster

I am fucking sick of that shit. There is no way I, or any other Chelsea fan, could go into a thrwad and say "Fuck Juventus, pricks" or "Capello is a cunt". It's fucking crap.

Edited by Ringmaster

Errr what, how am I trolling?

I'm replying to the news that was posted. How the heck is that trolling? I said it's pathetic, which it damn well is. They sacked the guy, they're a billionaire club and they don't need the money what so ever. So why are they trying to claim from it for no reason?

Saying that doesn't deserve a warning, but sure if you or some mod thinks it does then fair enough.