Bad decision..going to see...

Lint

So, about 2 months ago me and some friends decide to go see Velvet Revolver in May..May 13th actually in Scranton. So, order the tickets and pay and everything. Look in the paper today and Social D is coming to my town on..yep..May 13th..and the club is 5 minutes frmo my house! If it weren't for the fact that I'm the other peoples ride to see Revolver, I'd blow it off to go see Social D..this blows

So, about 2 months ago me and some friends decide to go see Velvet Revolver in May..May 13th actually in Scranton. So, order the tickets and pay and everything. Look in the paper today and Social D is coming to my town on..yep..May 13th..and the club is 5 minutes frmo my house! If it weren't for the fact that I'm the other peoples ride to see Revolver, I'd blow it off to go see Social D..this blows

I know you live like fifteen minutes from me, so give: when is Social Distortion hitting the LV, and at what club?

Social D is at Croc Rock on Friday, May 13th. And how the hell do you know i live 15 minutes from you? Just curious...

Social D is at Croc Rock on Friday, May 13th. And how the hell do you know i live 15 minutes from you? Just curious...

Cause he's been watching you for the past two weeks. He comes in your house when your sleeping and stands over you been and just looks at you. For hours. Naked.

Cause he's been watching you for the past two weeks. He comes in your house when your sleeping and stands over you been and just looks at you. For hours. Naked.

hmm....so..THAT explains waking up in that white, sticky stuff...