NCAA Football 2006

Green Demon

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're willing to pony up money, there are a ton of sites on eBay that sell memory cards with the roster files, as well as the first four graduation files to upload into Madden for the draft for the same price as a normal 8MB card ($24, IIRC).

Other than that, I guess just search for it on Google.

I wanted to post in here and tell everyone that since CompUsa has been selling some copies early rumor has it that the game may be getting shipped and released from some places on the 5th or 6th and some are still following the 11th and 12th.

Take it that how you want to, I don't really know what to say or if I should belive it but thats what I've been hearing.

I wanted to post in here and tell everyone that since CompUsa has been selling some copies early rumor has it that the game may be getting shipped and released from some places on the 5th or 6th and some are still following the 11th and 12th.

Take it that how you want to, I don't really know what to say or if I should belive it but thats what I've been hearing.

This is, by far, the best NCAA yet. Not that it shouldn't be, though, seeing that downward motion would make no sense for the series.

All problems from last year (slow down, long loads, etc.) have been fixed, and then some. Actually, much, much more. There is a load of new stuff this year, but the College Classics have been taken out. Other than that, I see few problems with this year's edition.

One crazy thing that I've noticed. When you score or get a first down, the cheerleaders' arms seem to have more joints than they should, and often twist in excruciating ways. It's not noticeable at first, but I started noticing it this morning at about 5am. I figured it was time to head to bed.

I went with EB's trade in deal, it's a good deal if you have a bunch of games you've already beaten, 5 trade ins gets you Madden or NCAA, I got both.

Is it just me or does the "Stadium Pulse" do more harm than good? It seems to me at least that whenever i get it going, something bad happens.

EDIT- Also, the CPU gets players in the zone after something like every third play! Thats insane! But other than those two things, and the commentary rehash, this game is awesome, very realistic.

Edited by A-Dub