NCAA Football 2006

Green Demon

Altough I am looking forward to Madden like I usually do I am looking forward to NCAA Football 2006 even more. They tweaked a few things such as random discpline penaltys(atleast it was that way fore me). They also have added a pretty big feature in putting in season recruiting into the game and also the Race for the Hesiman feature which looks pretty cool. I found a preview of the game here: NCAA Football 2006 Has anyone heard the date that this is coming out on?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think they have the release date until the Game is about to come out, but it will probably be out in July, which is good since it's in the summer time :D

EA is usually pretty good about sticking to a release date, but that also means they make the announcement quite a bit later than other companies do. It's probably in testing now, and an announcement for release date will probably come around E3 time.

I'm looking forward to this...are there any good previews up yet any where?

I've been playing this series for about 3 years now and it just keeps getting better, I don't know what to expect this year...

What do you think they need to add to up the game?

I bought NCAA Football 2005 as soon as it came out. This will be no different. I can't wait for it, and I really like the looks of the Race for the Heisman feature. Hopefully they'll still have a regular dynasty mode, since I enjoy that too. Like some of you said, this series just keeps getting better.

Can someone explain to me why I think this plays better than Madden? I keep thinking it's the same engine, they should play the same, but I have more fun on NCAA...

EDIT: doh, of course I meant NCAA 2005, misread the topic title, sorry.

Edited by dragon27

I bought NCAA Football 2005 as soon as it came out. This will be no different. I can't wait for it, and I really like the looks of the Race for the Heisman feature. Hopefully they'll still have a regular dynasty mode, since I enjoy that too. Like some of you said, this series just keeps getting better.

The best part of these games are the ability to recruit and pass on your juniors or seniors to the NFL Draft.

I usually get NCAA when it is released, but as for Madden, I wait until Kickoff Weekend to buy it because playing it makes it feel like football season is a year away

I personally thought that NCAA 2005 wasn't that great of a game. I enjoyed playing NCAA 2004, but on 2005 it was too hard to complete passes, and if you played online, the freakin lobbers so I traded it in for Madden 05 which was the more superior game this year.

But I'm willing to give NCAA 06 another try and I can't wait.

I personally thought that NCAA 2005 wasn't that great of a game. I enjoyed playing NCAA 2004, but on 2005 it was too hard to complete passes, and if you played online, the freakin lobbers so I traded it in for Madden 05 which was the more superior game this year.

But I'm willing to give NCAA 06 another try and I can't wait.