Hitchhiker's Guide

Your Mom

Nuh.

I can't critisise his performance, but it wasn't Ford Prefect. It was Ford Prefect's double in a parallell universe where he's an African American :P

I haven't got anything against African Americans or anything, I could see Zaphod as a black guy without much difficulty. Just not Ford.

The rest of the casting wasn't too bad. Martin Freeman rocks, Stephen Fry is the ONLY choice for the Guide, Rickman as Marvin was great, etc.

In short, too many Americans in a Bristish movie. But I guess there had to be, to appeal to the other side of the pond which is probably where most of the money will be made (because I know that's what's at the bottom of it all. Money, as always. Screw the fact you almost ruined one of the best stories ever told, you made a profit, congrats. :rolleyes:)

Still good, though. Despite the loss of most of the jokes in an effort to appeal to a wider audience.