The O.C.

THIR13EN²

Anyone notice the amount of Star Wars involvement with this series? First the trailer debuts attached to one episode, they feature the video game this week, and next week Lucas guest stars. Anyone else think George has a thing for teenage melodrama?

I'm the only person in my class at college who doesn't like The OC...I watched one episode and was just turned off immediately, I see nothing special in it at all. I can't relate to a bunch of American rich kids in California, sorry.

I'm one of the few people at my college who doesn't like The OC either. I've seen parts of episodes in (former) friends room. And well, I didn't like it. Not sure why it's so popular.

• 2 weeks later...

Loved the season finally tonight!

Started watching at the beginning of this season thanks to my girlfriend, am hooked on it. (Y)

Loved the ending. It wasn't an "Oh my God this is going to change things forever" type of ending, but just perfect.

Loved the drama when *cough* was *couched*, anyone know what song was playing during that?

Tate back kind of is a little eh-eh for me because I didn't see season 1, so I don't really know him that well. Two thumbs up.

I dug this finale more than last season's (which I also thought rocked). Seeing Jimmy and Hailey again was great (the dig at Hailey's stint on "North Shore" was funny) on a sentimental level, and Josh Schwartz's writing was absolutely solid in this episode. I'm almost certain the music playing at the end was by Frou Frou, although the exact song evades me. It'll be up on the official site tommorow. All in all great episode, by far the best of season 2.

Just watched the cliffhanger again and I REALLY like how the music goes with the drama and events. Loved the song choice and how they did it.

After some searching, these are the songs that are shown so far for the episode.

Episode 24 - "The Dearly Beloved"

* "El Manana" by Gorillaz - Buy Now!

* "Crosses" by Jose Gonzalez - Buy Now!

* "Hide and Seek" by Imogen Heap - Buy Now!

* "You're Not The Law" by The Dead 60's - Buy Now!

* "An Honest Mistake" by The Bravery - Buy Now!

* "Hot Ride" by The Prodigy - Buy Now!

* "Friends" by Ryan Adams & The Cardinals - Buy Now!

* "Twenty Two Fourteen" by The Album Leaf - Buy Now!

Im a huge fan of the show, I've seen every episode and have season 1 on DVD, and tonight just made the season. Like the beginning of the season struggled a bit with the storylines, but the latter episodes were great. A lot of unexpected things happened during the episode. I mean I watched the end and I was like "I totally didn't see that coming." And the whole Jimmy moving back thing I didn't really expect, but it would be interesting to see where that leads the whole story, I mean with what happened to Kirsten, the whole Ryan-Trey-Marissa Saga, Seth and Summer, there are just so many things that are going on right now, and so many things that need to be resolved. AHH I can't wait for season 3.

Edited by Ron326

I thought it was a really good episode, not as great as the last season finale, but I think it would have been kinda better to see Oliver come back and shoot the place up. Oliver is one freaky little bastered, anyone catch the remark by Seth when him and Ryan where in the pool? Anyway, I didn't expect Jimmy to return, I thought I read somewhere that he left the show, and that he got signed for another somewhere else. I think Sandy is the best part of The OC right now, he's just the coolest down to earth guy. This season, right up to the end, it seemed like Marisa's character kinda just filtered off...maybe it was just me.