So, who's staying up?

Who's going to escape relegation from the Premiership?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who's going to escape relegation from the Premiership?

• Norwich (17th, 33pts - vs. Fulham away)
    • Southampton (18th, 32pts - vs. Man Utd home)
    • Crystal Palace (19th, 32pts - vs. Charlton away)
    • West Brom (20th, 31pts - vs. Portsmouth home)

Simple enough question - who's staying up? It's the most exciting relegation battle I can remember, and all the four teams could be relegated, and all have a half-decent chance of staying up. Aside from Norwich, the rest have to rely on what happens in other games, as well as winning their game.

Personally, I'm going to say West Brom - purely because they're the ones I want to stay up. I wouldn't bet on any of them, however.

I'd like it to be Palace, Ian Dowie's doing a good job there. But for me it's going to be Norwich. They've been on a good run of form, Fulham aren't great - I can see them beating Fulham and staying up.

To flip the question around a little as to who I want to go down, it has to be Southampton. I don't like them, don't like Harry and Jim, and I'd love to see them drop.

I'll say Norwich, as Fulham are a very beatable team, and not having to rely on other results certainly goes in their favour. I'd like it to be Palace, because Dowie and Johnson have both been great this season, but it really wouldn't surprise me to see them both moving to greener pastures is Palace go down.

Norwich, although overall they don't deserve to. They should be more than capable of beating Fulham, and they have the added bonus of not having to rely on other results.

I would love Crystal Palace or West Brom to stay up but I don't think it will happen. It also seems like Southampton are doomed, I can't see them getting a result against Manchester United.

So yeah Norwich will do it.

Although I hate to say it, with them being my "local Premiership club", Southampton are fucked.

Norwich certainly look the favourites to stay up, since a draw puts pressure on everyone else, and a win relegates everyone else.

West Brom look the most fucked though. They need EVERYONE to lose. Although looking at the fixtures, that's not asking much.

I'd go for Palace. Simply because they deserve it more than Norwich, and they look second most likely.

In my heart, I'd LOVE Southampton to go down, since they stole Argyle's manager, left them floundering in the Championship (they could easily have been promotion contenders under Sturrock), and then fired him before the ink had barely dried on his contract. I'd LOVE them to still get relegated even with Harry in charge.

Fulham the beatable team who just won 3-1 away from home.....>_>

I'd go with Palace to stay up, as Charlton always have the slump at the end of the season, Fulham will beat Norwich, and So'ton will lose to Man U.

Guest Cashmiesta

I voted for Albion :D. My team will stop up, if they don't, we'll be back again, don't know when but we will!

Anyone watched Albion draw to United?

Mitch

I voted for Albion :D. My team will stop up, if they don't, we'll be back again, don't know when but we will!

Anyone watched Albion draw to United?

Mitch

I did. Typical Man U...they had 17 shots in the first half, and Albion's first shot on target was the penalty.

My moneys on either Norwich or West Brom. Portsmouth have not been in all that good form recently and West Brom could pick up a result. And Norwich I believe after todays performance will go all guns blazing into their match.

I'll be sad for any of these teams to go down. I hope Norwich survive as for some reason I really dig them.

It's the most exciting end to a Premiership Seasons that I can ever remember (The last time I would have felt that sad about a team going down I don't support would be when Coventry went down even after beating Liverpool(?) on the last day)

As long as it aint Southampton I'll be happy. Cant stand them anymore.

I kind of want Norwich so we get the huge derby game next year if Ipswich go up, which I think they personally will. Either Nowich or Palace and I'll be happy.

I still think the fight for that last Uefa spot is much more interesting, I'm damn loving it. Really hope City get that spot.

I kind of want Norwich so we get the huge derby game next year if Ipswich go up, which I think they personally will. Either Nowich or Palace and I'll be happy.

I still think the fight for that last Uefa spot is much more interesting, I'm damn loving it. Really hope City get that spot.

So this is the first time that all the clubs can still stay in the Premiership in the last day, and you are finding the race for Europe, which happens every year (between really bland sides this year as well, personally) more interesting? Fair enough...I guess...

So this is the first time that all the clubs can still stay in the Premiership in the last day, and you are finding the race for Europe, which happens every year (between really bland sides this year as well, personally) more interesting? Fair enough...I guess...

Fulham are a beatable side , If there is any team near as inconsistant as Spurs its Fulham . Norwich will stay up although i wat them to go down mainly because of OLD GAY WOMEN CLAPS LIKE A CUNT SAYING "LETS BE 'AVING YOU"

As Mark Lawrenson rightfully said, Fulham are the most consistently inconsistent side he has seen in the Premiership.

IMO The fight for the european spot is much more interesting seeing as Man City and Middlesborough some of the most attractive football in the premiership and seeing as Man City were nowhere near the spot 7 games a go they really have came out of nowhere, besides IMO the bottom four really have played lacklustre football all season and I hope that Norwich stay up but doubt it they haven't won a game away all season.