A Ton Of Acts Added To Leeds/Reading Festival

Guest Booker T & The MG's

Guest Booker T & The MG's

But seriously. Placebo > Creed > LostProphets > * and don't you fucking forget it.

I think that's the first I've ever seen anyone stand up for Creed.

I advise anyone going to Reading/Leeds to check out Auf Der Maur, Melissa and the band put on a hell of a live show.

I think it's great that acts like J5, The Streets and Dizee Rascal play Reading/Leeds, it give some variety to the lineup, and there are other acts at the same time so no one is forcing you to see them.

IMO, the order at Leeds is better than the order of Reading.

Reading's Sunday is Friday at Leeds (That's the weakest day so it'll be good to get it over with)

Reading's Friday is the Saturday at Leeds, that's a good day.

And Reading's Saturday is the Friday at Leeds and that's another good day, and i'll be on a buzz travelling home after Funeral For a Friend.

IMO, the order at Leeds is better than the order of Reading.

Reading's Sunday is Friday at Leeds (That's the weakest day so it'll be good to get it over with)

Reading's Friday is the Saturday at Leeds, that's a good day.

And Reading's Saturday is the Friday at Leeds and that's another good day, and i'll be on a buzz travelling home after Funeral For a Friend.

I completely agree. Pissed me off that I can't end the weekend with Mozza and The White Stripes :(

Its always a good idea to avoid looking at it and saying 'I dont like them, that days shit', instead try to draw up the timetable and see if good bands coincide with shit on the other stages. I just have and I quite fancy it now. I wish Reading Friday was Leeds sunday though. Or maybe I dont, its too confusing. At least that Sunday is out of the way early.

Of course the single greatest free music festival in the country is in two weeks. The Middlesbrough Music Live festival. Electric Six headline (meh), but Razorlight and the Ordinary Boys are confirmed, more to come. Always a good laugh as its outside the crown court, but theres ten year olds pissed off their heads running round, and hash everywhere. Police just look on, its the most bizarre day of the year.

Last year we got the Bandits, the Darkness, the Burn and Hope of the States. Its a hell of a festival for nowt.