Favorite Map in Halo 2?

Fitzy

What's your favorite map in Halo 2? Mine are the Ascension, Beaver Creek, and the Midship. Lockout is fun, too. Waterworks is a great stage, as well. So those five are the maps I really like.

I have Coagulation and Zanzibar. Containment is not a good stage, in my opinion. And I hate the Ivory Tower and the Foundation sucks.

I love Team Shotguns at the Midship. It's my favorite game to play. Team Swords is a good game to play, but I don't get it often. I love Sniping, but sometimes I am awful, and sometimes I am really on target. I just recently played Team Sniper and I got a pretty good score.

Team Slayer is usually the one I play the most, but Capture the Flag is a great game, too.

It'd be cool to play some of your people on EWB. But I am sure you'd kill me. I am not that great. It's fun to play, but it can be frustrating. Sometimes I am horrible, sometimes I am okay, and sometimes I am really good. I can go from one game having an awesome game to just being the worst on a team, getting probably four kills, tops. It's frustrating.

So, share your favorites, dislikes, anything you want.

Waterworks is my favorite. I've recently been getting Beaver Creek ALOT for no reason, so I'm becoming very good at it. Especially Team Swords and Team Shotguns. Awesome shit.

I loathe Midship. I fucking hate it. Everytime I play it, my team bails on me and I'm left alone for 11+ minutes in Team Slayer. Ugh.

I don't venture outside of Team Slayer, really. I'm level 11 or 12, I forgot.

FFA Slayer on Midship takes the cake for me, it's just great. Lots of close quarter combat, with a mix of long range fighting as well. It's just crazy, with grenades going off everywhere, and four guys rushing each other with melee attacks. Pure awesomeness.

Oh, and I seem to love 4 v 4 Team Slayer on Turf. Great fun.

I was just online, played 2 or 3 matches. Played Team CTF in one of the new maps, it's awesome.

I'll add you next time I get online. I have to boost up my Team Preview level first. <_<

Favorite maps: Beaver Creek, Coagulation, Ascension.

Favorite gametype: First weapon as Sniper, second weapon as Rocket Launcher in Coagulation. 4 or 5 of us play it every Monday night, I seem to win the most because I'm the best Sniper out of the bunch.

And if anyone wants to set up an EWB match, I'm in.

Edited by Mortified Penguin

I want an EWB Halo 2 gathering. Fitzy, add me if you want a good game. I can show you a unch of cool tricks too, since you seem to be new.

Gamertag: The Kraig.

I know, I really do come up with the best names.

I got Kraig's message. "Hello there." It seemed really low. Anyway, I finally picked up a headset so it's all good. Just one thing, though. If you want to play a game with me, just make sure the logo next to my name looks like this:

http://bungie.net/Stats/halo2emblem.ashx?s...0&f=47&b=4&fl=1

Click that to see it. The only difference is mine has a blue background. I am saying this because if you end up against my brothers or something, one is good while one is not good. Just didn't want to get you rmixed up or anything.

• 3 weeks later...

I feel special. I played against Kraig for the first time, today. :)

He left after a few minutes though, which sucked. I was about to drive off with the WartHog (which Kraig was on, tartgeting at the flag in the first place) just as someone from the other team came and took our flag, so I had to stop and kill him.

Now, Tristy needs to get on sometime. I never see caseydecember online, ever.

I was online a week ago or so. I'm pissed because Bungie dropped the levels again, so I'm 1 on alot of things. I was 14 on Team Slayer, now I'm like a 2. The only thing I'm high in is Team Preview. <_<

I'll be on this Saturday night most likely.