Stupidest chants

lanky316

*Is this the way to Barcelona? Real Madrid and AS Roma?*

Yes it is.

For Everton.

But not for you because you aren't good enough.

Shame you'll be knocked out by the Slovakian champs in the qualifiers :thumbsup:

Oh, I meant to ask, did you enjoy the 7-0 defeat at Highbury?

Anyway, one of the worst chants has got to be "(insert score here) and you still don't sing".  Shut up.  If you wan't singing, go on Pop Idol.

I declare this the most whimsical use of an apostrophe this year thus far.

I'm getting tired of the Easy chants like everybody else. Apart from that I don't mind the rest.

We say this for our basketball games. Yes, I've noticed it's all been soccer, so if I screwed up, sorry.

Nuts and bolts

Nuts and bolts

We got screwed

Or something like that. I think it's retarded.

Leicester one year had the loudest supporters when some recordings were done around Premiership grounds.

Not any more though.

"Premiership your 'avin a laugh!" is always a good one if your relegated and hammering a Prem team though.

Leicester one year had the loudest supporters when some recordings were done around Premiership grounds.

Not any more though.

"Premiership your 'avin a laugh!" is always a good one if your relegated and hammering a Prem team though.

I too like that chant, and pretty much any chant set to that tune.

Am I the only one that hates it when the opposition boo every pass just because their team can't be arsed to tackle?

I notice it at practically every Arsenal game I watch (coming from the opposition fans), especially the FA Cup Final.

It was also funny laughing at the Liverpool fans in the CL final. They cheer every time 'pool passed it sucessfully (mind you, I'd've been shocked too...), then whistle as if to say "That was a free kick!" as soon as they lose the ball :P