Stupidest chants

lanky316

I was just sitting here thinking about what how many original chants are their now when I thought of the most irritating ones instead most notably being this little number. "I'm England till I die", now preaching your love for your favourite club is one thing but when a bunch of tatooed, burbery wearing thugs with 3 lions tattos point out that they are actually English it means nothing. After all it's not exactly easy to change.

What do you think are the stupidest chants you hear from the stands?

The Who Are Ya chant was okay, until it started being used non stop, it was like, Man Utd would be beating Southampton 2-0 and Man U fans would be saying "Who are ya?" That makes no sense.

I hate the England till I die chant.

I'm England till i die,

I'm England till i die,

I know i am, i'm sure i am

I'm England till i die.

Pointless.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Don't Liverpool officially have the loudest fans in the world (at least as far as world sport is concerned)?

That pretty much turds all over that one.

Probably right, I mean they've only got two songs which don't take long to learn. So it shouldn't be to hard for everyone in the ground to sing em at once.

Even though we lost yesterday it was still a good day out, we took the piss all day.

Loudest decibels ever reached by a set of supporters, I believe. Also;

Even before a single supporter had set foot inside Anfield on Sunday afternoon, one national newspaper declared the Liverpool fans the real winners of a season like no other in the Premiership. In their 'Heroes and Villains' review of the 2004-05 campaign, Paul Wilson wrote in The Observor: "Liverpool supporters are Heroes for two unforgettable nights against Juventus and Chelsea at Anfield, for reworking 'Fields of Athenry' and coming up with that intricate chant that sets Rafa Benitez and the other Spanish names to the tune of 'La Bamba'."
Edited by The Rock Box

*Is this the way to Barcelona? Real Madrid and AS Roma?*

Yes it is.

For Everton.

But not for you because you aren't good enough.

Shame you'll be knocked out by the Slovakian champs in the qualifiers :thumbsup:

Oh, I meant to ask, did you enjoy the 7-0 defeat at Highbury?

*Is this the way to Barcelona? Real Madrid and AS Roma?*

Yes it is.

For Everton.

But not for you because you aren't good enough.

Shame you'll be knocked out by the Slovakian champs in the qualifiers :thumbsup:

Oh, I meant to ask, did you enjoy the 7-0 defeat at Highbury?