Pirates of the Carribean 2 in production

I kind of figured they'd make a sequel to the film seeing as how well the original POTC fared, and I was just browsing IMDB a few moments ago, just doing random searches, and came up with this.

Comments: Filming is to start in the fall of 2004.

Status Updated: 26 May 2004

Note: Since this project is categorized as being in production, the data is subject to change or could be removed completely.

Apparenlty, it's "Pirates of the Carribean 2: Treasures of the Lost Abyss". You'll hear no complaints from me though, I liked the original film and I'm somewhat of a fan of Depp & Bloom, and Keira Knightley es muy guapa!

Someone told me that Johnny Depp doesn't star - instead solely featuring Orlando Bloom.

Consdiering the fact that Bloom is becoming the new Keanu Reeves (and that's in a bad way), the sequel doesn't sound too good.

They got pretty much the entire cast of crucial players back, including director, core cast and screenwriters, which is good. Don't lose faith, they're going on about as much backstory with this one as they had with the first film, so I'm sure it will turn out alright.

Guest Angry Baboon

Has anyone else noticed that Orlando Bloom has played exactly the same role in EVERY SINGLE FUCKING FILM HE'S STARRED IN?! I mean, Troy, Lord of the Rings, Pirates of the Carribean. Same accent, Personality, Everything. He's a terrible actor.

I heard they were making a sequel with this title months ago, maybe even last year. :\

I'm all for it anyway though, despite my favourite thing about the first movie being the soundtrack. Klaus Badelt is great.

Has anyone else noticed that Orlando Bloom has played exactly the same role in EVERY SINGLE FUCKING FILM HE'S STARRED IN?! I mean, Troy, Lord of the Rings, Pirates of the Carribean. Same accent, Personality, Everything. He's a terrible actor.

!!!!!!!! YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE WERE SAYING THE EXACT SAME THING WHEN WE SAW TROY!!!!!!!!!!

[Orlando Bloom] Well, I think for this role I'm going to whisper a bit and fire a bow and arrow [/Orlando Bloom]

Not seen Calcium Kid, but he is the same in EVERY movie. I can't stand the guy, yet everyone I know seems to like him.

I liked the first film, but felt it was a little overrated. I'll still check this out though. Could/should be decent