The Watcher Presents THE BATTLE DOME!

naiwf

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:crying:

Poor Red.

I've never seen this one before, naiwf, although I'm assured it's a classic and definitely worth my time. That first show only confirmed those words for me, it was beautifully-crafted and incredibly witty, whilst also being one of the most original concepts I've ever come across. I'll definitely be reading, and betting.

Sun Tzu seems to be a sure-fire winner week-in and week-out, although it seems a bit pointless to bet on him, doesn't it, seeing as betting 25 credits would only have garnered 1 this week? Killing the Amazing Red, however, would be worth losing 24/25 credits to see.

RK/ZB!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the way betting works if you bet 25 credits on 25:1 odds you win one credit for every 25 credits you bet. So If I had 25 credits, and bet all of them on Sun Tzu, I would have won one credit, leaving me after the show with 26 credits.

But I am loving this diary, from the blood marks to the straight up wrestlers, to crime time, it's all great.

No because you lose the 25 credits because you gave them up when betting. In real gambling like at a Horse Track it's possible to win but still lose money.

I'll wait to predict until the full preview is up.

No predicting till the PPV/4th show, if I read correctly.

Anyways, I've read this before (IIRC) and am ready to read it again, it's a great diary and I look forward to the new shows. Oh and Sun Tzu is a machine, but with his 25:1 odds, its bad for anyone who bets on him because you lose money, but bet against him and you still lose money >_>

Battle Dome's 5th season began last Wednesday night and once again lived up to its reputation as "the bloodiest, lewdest and most violent TV program in America"! The death of Amazing Red has hit the fanbase pretty hard, and the locker room is divided with those who felt that he knew the risk, and others who believe that Sun Tzu should have let him live. In any case, the action is moving to Philadelphia next week, and the card has now been finalized!  

BATTLE DOME: SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST SEASON 5, WEEK 2

From Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Blitzkrieg has something to say to Sun Tzu!

Ayako Hamada's decision to stay or leave BATTLE DOME

WINNER ENTERS PPV MAIN EVENT!

(7:1) Low Ki vs 'The Japanese Buzzsaw' Yoshihiro Tajiri (4:1)

FIRST BLOOD MATCH - WINNER ENTERS PPV MAIN EVENT!

(10:1) Homicide vs 'The Croatian Sensation' Mirko Cro Cop (3:1)

OCTAGON MATCH

(2:1) 'The Huntington Beach Bad Boy' Tito Ortiz vs 'The Phenom' Vitor Belfort (5:1) 

SUBMISSION MATCH

(15:1) 'The Anarchist' Doug Williams vs Mapleleaf (1:5)

MAIN EVENT - HARLOT CONTENDERSHIP - FULL FRONTAL NUDITY CATFIGHT

(4:1) Ayako Hamada vs Madness (3:1, formerly Molly Holly) - if Hamada stays

OR

(15:1) Hollywood Barbie vs Madness (3:1) - if Hamada quits

This coming Wednesday night, there is a possibility that one of our top female athletes could very well walk away from BATTLE DOME. With no other wrestling promotion offering nearly as much in terms of salary and exposure, will Ayako Hamada put her morals aside for the evening, or will her BATTLE DOME career end before it even begins? Surely, the fanatical Philly fans will eagerly await the main event, with its guaranteed nudity, but they will also appreciate the depth of talent that will precede the final match of the night.

Ki/Tajiri, Homicide/Cro Cop and Ortiz/Belfort are all evenly matched affairs which could be decided at any given moment, but the die hards in Philly will surely be most interested in seeing Mapleleaf live! The Canadian champion is without question the most popular athlete in BATTLE DOME history, and it is truly an honor to see the technical mastermind in action, so be sure to tune in this Sunday night at 10 PM on HBO, and remember to place your bets early and often, as a potential fortune is no more than a phone call or a few clicks of your mouse away!

Blitzkrieg has something to say to Sun Tzu! - Blitzkrieg to get killed.

Ayako Hamada's decision to stay or leave BATTLE DOME - Look below.

(7:1) Low Ki vs 'The Japanese Buzzsaw' Yoshihiro Tajiri (4:1) - Low Ki with the win after a great match that should feature a bunch of great work with the legs.

(10:1) Homicide vs 'The Croatian Sensation' Mirko Cro Cop (3:1) - Homicide just doesn't have the feeling of big fighting that this promotion has..so he will lose.

OCTAGON MATCH

(2:1) 'The Huntington Beach Bad Boy' Tito Ortiz vs 'The Phenom' Vitor Belfort (5:1) - The Bad Boy to take it, he's got the skills.

SUBMISSION MATCH

(15:1) 'The Anarchist' Doug Williams vs Mapleleaf (1:5) - I'm all about the canadian, and the underdog so...Maple Leaf For The Upset!!

(4:1) Ayako Hamada vs Madness (3:1, formerly Molly Holly) - if Hamada stays - I think Hamada will stay and then win, seems like she is one of the better female fighters...That's just what I've gathered from her promo.

Edited by Cole

Blitzkrieg has something to say to Sun Tzu! he'll piss and moan about Red, but Sun Tzu will either just knock his punk ass out, or ignore him. No death on that end.

Ayako Hamada's decision to stay or leave BATTLE DOME See below

(7:1) Low Ki vs 'The Japanese Buzzsaw' Yoshihiro Tajiri (4:1) I'ma go Low Ki, it'll be a battle of who can take the most kicks, and I think that will be Low Ki

(10:1) Homicide vs 'The Croatian Sensation' Mirko Cro Cop (3:1) I don't know, wild guess, Homicide.

OCTAGON MATCH

(2:1) 'The Huntington Beach Bad Boy' Tito Ortiz vs 'The Phenom' Vitor Belfort (5:1)  It'll be Tito, I'm going underdog on the first two, this one is gonna be all about the odds.

SUBMISSION MATCH

(15:1) 'The Anarchist' Doug Williams vs Mapleleaf (1:5) It'll be all about the leaf in this one. If all else fails he'll maple up and start no-selling!

OR

(15:1) Hollywood Barbie vs Madness (3:1) - if Hamada quits It'll be the top match, Ayako will not fear her own exposure, and come in confident, and control a good portion of the match, but loose due to interference from Hollywood Slut.

Edited by Shadeternal

Ayako Hamada's decision to stay or leave BATTLE DOME - She's going to leave

(7:1) Low Ki vs 'The Japanese Buzzsaw' Yoshihiro Tajiri (4:1) - Tajiri. I know both guys can work stiff, but I've seen more of Tajiri than I have of Ki.

(10:1) Homicide vs 'The Croatian Sensation' Mirko Cro Cop (3:1) - For a similar reason, Homicide. Mainly because I've never heard of the other guy.

OCTAGON MATCH

(2:1) 'The Huntington Beach Bad Boy' Tito Ortiz vs 'The Phenom' Vitor Belfort (5:1) - Ortiz

SUBMISSION MATCH

(15:1) 'The Anarchist' Doug Williams vs Mapleleaf (1:5) - I'm backing Doug, simply because he's British.

OR

(15:1) Hollywood Barbie vs Madness (3:1) - if Hamada quits - Since Hamada's quit, I say Madness to win.

Blitzkrieg has something to say to Sun Tzu!

SUN TZU'S GONNA KILL YOU~!

Oldskool holds up a Sun Tzu poster

Ayako Hamada's decision to stay or leave BATTLE DOME

(7:1) Low Ki vs 'The Japanese Buzzsaw' Yoshihiro Tajiri (4:1)

(10:1) Homicide vs 'The Croatian Sensation' Mirko Cro Cop (3:1)

OCTAGON MATCH

(2:1) 'The Huntington Beach Bad Boy' Tito Ortiz vs 'The Phenom' Vitor Belfort (5:1)

SUBMISSION MATCH

(15:1) 'The Anarchist' Doug Williams vs Mapleleaf (1:5)

OR

(15:1) Hollywood Barbie vs Madness (3:1) - if Hamada quits

OOC: The Hamada promo is NOT based on truth, as far as I know, Gran Hamada is perfectly healthy. In this game universe Belfort/Ortiz never happened.

BATTLEDOME: SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST SEASON 5, WEEK 2

Tonight's show began with a look back at the final seconds of last week's Main Event which saw the merciless Sun Tzu literally end the life of one of his opponents, Amazing Red. A package of clips from various wrestlers within the promotion showed them sharing their thoughts on the topic, which ranged from those wanting Sun Tzu to do jail time, to others who were not particularly moved by what they'd seen. The retrospective finished with a shot of Red's funeral which saw nearly 250 protestors calling for the end of BATTLE DOME!

Seconds later, the cameras panned around the inside of the expandable 30,000 seat arena, which was jammed to the rafters with rabid fans from all over the Northeast U.S. as tonight's event took place in Philadelphia, Pa. It was clear that the Canadians travelled en masse as one large section of the crowd was clad in the red and white of their national flag. The amount of Mapleleaf merchandise seen in the crowd was staggering as BATTLE DOME's most popular athlete would be making his first appearance of season 5 later on in the show. However, even the Canadians could not match the decibel level of the always rowdy 'Blood Marks' who banged their drums and alternated chants of "WE WANT BLOOD", "WE WANT TITS", until it was almost impossible to hear Low Ki's music, as he made his way out as one half of tonight's opening match!

1 - MARTIAL ARTS MASTERY

The first match of the evening had two of the most dangerous kickers in the company squaring off as Ki would meet Yoshihiro Tajiri for the first time ever. Over their individual careers, each man has been responsible for legitimate knock outs even in "pro wrestling", leading many to bet that this one would ultimately end with one man unsconscious from a kick or combination of them. Each man received a mixed response, although the money wagered on the match was slightly in favor of the Brooklyn native, who had a large contingent of fans from his hometown in the arena tonight. In a move that should not have surprised anyone, Tajiri received a staggering 98% of the bets coming from the Orient as the 'Japanese Buzzsaw' is one of the few BATTLE DOME athletes to ever call Japan his home.

The opening portion of the match saw something that can only be described as a kick contest as Low Ki kicked Tajiri hard in the side then demanded that Tajiri return the favor. This went on for about six or seven "rounds" before Ki slipped a kick up, catching Tajiri in the neck and dropping him to a knee. Ki then decided that it was time to press his advantage and kneed Tajiri twice in the temple before slapping his palms on the mat and rearing back for a decapitating kick. . . but Tajiri ducked it, stepped forward and nearly knocked out some of Ki's teeth with a wicked back kick to the mouth. Tajiri then snap suplexed Ki over and went for a cover, but it was far too soon for that. Tajiri pulled Ki up and returned a bit of venom as he peppered him with kicks to each side of his body before double chopping him in the throat!

Tajiri tried to cover Ki again, but the fiery Ki would not be held down with a title shot (of sorts) on the line. Tajiri scooped up his man and fired him into the ropes, connecting with a handspring back elbow. Low Ki stumbled backwards, allowing Tajiri to charge at him, but Ki ducked low and back bodydropped Tajiri all the way to the floor, with absolutely NOTHING to break his fall! The replay of Tajiri's body splattering on the ground prompted an audible wincing from the 30,000+ in the crowd. Ki nearly took Tajiri's head off of his shoulders with a vicious thrust kick to the side of his face before tossing 'The Buzzsaw' back into the ring. Low Ki propped Tajiri on the top turnbuckle and then spiked him into the mat with a powerful KI KRUSHER for the victory! Tajiri hurt his neck during the match, and needed to be carted out. Fortunately for him, it was only a bruised neck and nothing more serious.

WINNER ENTERS PPV MAIN EVENT

(7:1) Low Ki p. 'The Japanese Buzzsaw' Yoshihiro Tajiri (4:1)

Watcher: "Low Ki now becomes the fifth entrant in the NO RINGED CIRCUS Main Event alongside Sun Tzu, The Patriot IV, Zulu and Mapleleaf. Later on tonight, either Homicide or Mirko Cro Cop will occupy the sixth slot, and next week two more men will be added to the match as The Shamrocks (Frank & Ken) will meet Dan Severn and Masato Tanaka in two on two action."

2 - BLITZKRIEG CHALLENGES SUN TZU!

Tajiri was finally removed from ringside by BATTLE DOME medics, and that's when Blitzkrieg walked down to the ring. The 'Blood Marks' gave him a hard time chanting "CRY, BITCH, CRY!", mocking the old "GO RED GO" mantra in TNA of Blitzkrieg's recently deceased friend. To his credit, 'Krieg didn't let them get to him though, and requested a microphone before entering the ring.

Blitzkrieg: "For the last week, everyone who wants to hate on me has been saying that I was a punk, a coward, a crybaby, and some other things I don't even want to repeat, but how would you feel if a friend of yours got killed right in front of your face, and you couldn't do nothing to save him? I know a lot of people think that I should have known better. A lot of people say that I should be thankful that Sun Tzu didn't try to kill me instead. Well all I wanna say to them, is SHUT THE HELL UP! It's people like them, and those idiots over there (points to the Blood Marks) that let Sun Tzu do what he wants, but that's gonna end NOW! Sun Tzu, for four years you've hurt and killed people for no reason, but I am going to stop you, if it's the last thing I do!"

*The crowd did not buy that the 150 pounder was going to be the one to stop the unbeaten, and mostly untested Sun Tzu, and it showed as the big board revealed that Blitzkrieg's approval rating decreased rapidly, while large bets almost instantly came in for him to be the next to fall at Sun Tzu's hands. We went to a commercial with roughly 3/4 of the crowd chanting "SUN TZU'S GONNA KILL YOU!"*

Blitzkrieg int (Sun Tzu)

3 - ORTIZ vs BELFORT UNDER UFC RULES

http://www.mmanews.com/fighterprofiles/vit...ort/index.shtml

http://www.mmanews.com/fighterprofiles/tit...tiz/index.shtml

The next match featured two of the biggest names in UFC's illustrious history. Unfortunately for fans of that promotion, they weren't smart enough to put the two together in a match before going belly up in late 2003. A graphic showed the tale of the tape . . .

Tito Ortiz - Mexico - 30 yo, 6'2, 204

Vitor Belfort - Brazil - 28 yo, 6', 205

The Watcher purchased all of UFC intellectual properties in a buy out, and thus BATTLE DOME is allowed to contest matches under UFC's ruleset, and in its trademark octagon structure. For this contest there were only a few rules.

* The winner would be decided by KO, referee stoppage, submission or by going to the judge's scorecards after 3 five minute rounds. Each round would be scored on a 10 point must system.

* NO fishhooking, eye gouging, low blows, kicks on a downed opponent's upper body, holding the cage for support

First up was the former UFC Light Heavyweight Champion, 'The Huntington Beach Bad Boy' Tito Ortiz! Tito received a mixture of cheers and boos as he walked down the aisle with his Team Punishment crew, waving a combination flag which had the Mexican colors on one side, and the U.S.A's on the other. Ortiz sported a full beard, giving him a more rugged look than normal. The world class wrestler was check by the official as 'The Phenom' Vitor Belfort made his way towards the action. The Brazilian striker was mostly cheered, and received nearly as many bets as the favored Ortiz by the time he entered the unforgiving Octagon.

ROUND 1

The opening bell sounded and the two men approached the middle of the ring, touched gloves and then looked for an opening. Belfort found enough space to land a double jab under Tito's defense and then came in guns blazing throwing heavy hands, looking for an early KO. Ortiz wisely "turtled up" and was easily able to protect himself, absorbing most of 'The Phenom's' strikes with his forearms and shoulders. Belfort backed off, and looked to find the range again, but left too much space and was quickly taken down by a double leg! Ortiz managed to get into the half guard and got the crowd behind him with some powerful knees to Belfort's well toned midsection.

The Phenom was able to pull Tito close to him and actually knocked him backwards with a quick uppercut between the pipes, causing Ortiz to lose his grip, which allowed Belfort got back to his feet as the crowd cheered. Ortiz smirked at his opponent, but ate a stiff right hook as Belfort tried to rush him again. 'The Phenom' managed to get Tito towards the cage, but he was unable to toss the powerful Mexican to the mat. Instead, Ortiz' excellence in wrestling came through as he suplexed Belfort over! Ortiz landed a few more shots to the ribs, but nothing more as the very even first round came to an end with the bell sounded at the 5 minute mark.

ROUND 2

Between rounds, each man's corner instructed their fighter to work to their strength. Ortiz was told to ground Belfort and work for the submission, while Belfort was advised to stay on his feet where he had a definitive advantage over his foe.

Belfort's early bull rush strategy paid off as he cut Tito's left eyebrow with a booming right/left combination that staggered 'The Bad Boy'. Belfort then rocked Tito's jaw with a vicious uppercut, but somehow he managed to stay on his feet. Sensing victory, Belfort again started throwing everything he had, but Ortiz was able to get under his arms and clinch him close enough that the referee had to pull them apart. . . Noticing that the cut was bleeding into Ortiz' line of sight, the official asked the doctor to step in and take a look at it. Ortiz pleaded with the doctor to let him continue, and got his wish. The remainder of the round saw Belfort pepper Ortiz from the outside as Tito's eye began to swell shut. Ortiz was able to execute a late take down, but clearly lost the round in the minds of the fans who chanted Belfort's name as we saw a replay of the devastating punches that opened Tito up.

ROUND 3

A glimpse into Tito's corner saw a heated exchange between Ortiz and his main trainer, who was heard telling Ortiz that he was "fighting like a pussy tonight"! On the other side of the Octagon, Belfort looked cool and calm and was told by his corner to keep doing what he did in the last round. Right before he went back into the fray, he was told to watch out for a double leg or a suplex in the first 2 minutes.

The bell sounded and this time it was Tito who sprinted across the ring, and caught Belfort with a fierce forearm shot to the left temple. Belfort crumpled towards the cage and got nailed with a violent knee to the abdomen. Vitor winced, but things got worse as Tito suplexed him again as his fans finally came back to life! Ortiz tried to work his man to the cage links, but Belfort wisely fought him off for over a minute without expending too much energy. At this late point in the match, the official warned Tito to "get busy", or he would stand them up.

A clubbing right hand caught Belfort across his right eye socket, and that allowed Tito to swing from half guard to the full mount with about 2:15 remaining. Belfort adopted his strategy of keeping Ortiz as close to him as possible, but he was unable to stop every blow from coming in as Ortiz landed a few more solid shots, forcing a huge knot to grow on Belfort's right cheekbone. The crowd started to count down from 15 seconds, and that's when Ortiz just let his hands fly, peppering Belfort, who was saved by the bell as time expired!

THE DECISION

Each man approached their corners with arms raised high in the air, posturing as if they'd won the fight. The referee pulled the two men towards the center of the ring as the scorecards would now be read.

JUDGE 1 - 29-28 Belfort

JUDGE 2 - 29-28 Ortiz

JUDGE 3 - 29-28 Ortiz

With that final score, Ortiz' hand was raised and Tito gave the double gun salute before jumping into the arms of his cornermen while Belfort shook his head, astounded that he had been defeated. Some of the crowd shouted "BULLSHIT", but it was unclear if they were upset with the decision or the fact that they lost credits.

OCTAGON MATCH

(2:1) 'The Huntington Beach Bad Boy' Tito Ortiz def. 'The Phenom' Vitor Belfort (5:1) via judge's split decision

Watcher: "The audience is divided on that outcome, and I cannot blame them as that fight was probably decided in the first round as each clearly won one of the two final rounds. I believe the only way to rectify the situation is to enforce a rematch with more rounds in the near future!"

4 - CROATIAN SENSATION

http://www.mmanews.com/fighterprofiles/mir...vic/index.shtml

After a short break giving information on how to get tickets for the shows in London and Capetown, we returned to hear the sound of an army band playing a march as the former Croatian policeman, Mirko Cro Cop walked down to the ring, with a face as stoic as that of Rocky IV's Drago. For some fans, this was their first look at Cro Cop, and his appearance was enough to induce some late betting in this First Blood match. Cro Cop removed his t-shirt and cracked his neck a few times as his opponent, Homicide sprinted down to the ring.

Homicide charged into the action and was hammered with a spinning backfist! Homicide had just barely gotten to his feet when he got nailed with a sharp roundhouse kick to the side of his head that floored him again. Cro Cop surely could have mounted Homicide here, but instead hopped from one foot to the other as he taunted the pro wrestler. The 'Blood Mark' section got a "MIR-KO-CRO-COP" chant going and the Croatian raised one of his gloved fists in their direction as Homicide struggled to a vertical base. A stiff right hand from Cro Cop dazed his opponent, but Homicide fought through and spiked Mirko with a devastating spinebuster!

Homicide didn't waste his chance to get in a few hard strikes, but Cro Cop flipped out from underneath his foe and quickly got to his feet where he caught Homicide flush across the bridge of the nose with a sharp roundhouse kick that sounded like a gunshot blast! Homicide went down in a heap, and his blood spattered all across the mat as his nose was clearly broken. The referee signalled for the bell, and Cro Cop celebrated his devastating early victory with a loud roar as the fans cheered the bloodshed. While Cro Cop was celebrating, Homicide reached into his right boot, and pulled out a shiv of some sort, and jumped Cro Cop from behind before burying it into Mirko's forehead! The Croatian did his best to fight Homicide off, but got ripped open just the same, leading to a major pull apart from the two bloodied combatants!

FIRST BLOOD MATCH - Winner will compete in the PPV Main Event!

(3:1) Mirko Cro Cop def. Homicide (10:1)

Watcher: "According to the recent numbers, it seems that Homicide's approval rating was nosediving until his post match attack. Cro Cop on the other hand has already gained legions of fans in and near Croatia, as well as through other parts of the world. The demand for Cro Cop will ensure that he competes as often as his body allows it, though he would be wise to rest until the NO RINGED CIRCUS event comes about, for anyone who doesn't recognize the danger involved in a no ring, cage match is a fool!"

5 - AYAKO'S DECISION

The crowd was still cheering Cro Cop's victory when the camera switched to a backstage feed outside of the women's locker room, where a disheveled Ayako Hamada was standing, still dressed in her street clothes. Ayako's eyes were hidden behind dark shades, and her hair obscured most of her face as she began to speak.

Hamada: "In my heart, I do not want to participate in tonight's morally bankrupt "Full Frontal Nudity Catfight" with Madness, but it seems I have no choice! Over the last seven days, it became clear to me that no other promotion wants to be associated with someone who is involved in a company that actively endorses a murderer as its top star. As if that wasn't enough, my sister Xochitl had to quit her job this week in order to take care of our sick father, who is awaiting a kidney transplant. If I walk away tonight, we won't be able to pay his medical bills, and the hospital has told us that he would be removed from the waiting list. . ."

*Ayako begins to cry, as Hollywood Barbie walks into the frame*

Barbie: *pretends to be crying herself* "Well BOO-FUCKIN'-HOO Hamada! No one gives a shit about you, your fat sister, or your sick daddy. All those men out there, they came here tonight to see some tits and ass, and well I've definitely got you beat in both of those areas. Am I right fellas?"

*The crowd response is largely positive to Barbie's question as she suggestively cups her breasts*

Hamada: "You're right, you ARE a much bigger ASS than I could ever be!"

*With that, Ayako speared Barbie, and nailed her with a few hard right hands. The two then rolled around on the ground with Hamada ripping off Barbie's tiny leather halter top as she tried to run away! The crowd went wild with approval, and then we got to see why almost everyone thinks Barbie's a slut. Rather than cover up, Barbie walked back into the frame and gave our cameraman a little striptease as a disgusted Hamada fired her shirt back in her face.*

Ayako Hamada int (decides to stay in BATTLE DOME/catfight with Barbie)

6 - OH CANADA!

Our next contest would be very different from the openers in that both competitiors were technically sound, and rarely resorted to brawling during their matches. For the first time this season, England was represented as 'The Anarchist' Doug Williams made his way out to a louder than expected ovation as the Philly fans remembered his early work in the now defunct Ring of Honor promotion. 90% of the bets on Williams came from Europe, with a few people betting large sums on an upset. With Williams in the ring, the Canadian national anthem began to play, forcing nearly 1/5 of those in attendance to rise and start singing along. A few seconds later, Mapleleaf appeared to a tremendous ovation! The popular Canadian's first appearance in season 5 saw millions of credits flood the big board as Mapleleaf was an overwhelming favorite, and second to only Sun Tzu in career winnings.

The match began with a handshake in the center of the ring and a brief feeling out process as neither man wanted to make the first mistake, knowing that his opponent could very well finish them that quickly. Mapleleaf eventually moved in and took Williams down with a double leg takedown and went for a spinning toehold, but got too close and allowed Williams to pull him over in a roll up. 'The Anarchist' then displayed great agility as he rolled backwards to his feet and dropkicked Mapleleaf's right temple. The Englishman then unleashed one of the most aesthetically pleasing moves in fighting sports today, the CHAOS THEORY, a roll through German suplex. While Williams might have been able to pin Mapleleaf at this point, it would have been a moot issue as a submission was necessary.

With that in mind Williams quickly grabbed a hold of Mapleleaf's left leg and locked in a painful kneebar, while twisting at his ankle. Mapleleaf gritted his teeth in pain as the Canadian section of the crowd grew silent momentarily before trying to cheer their man on. After about 20 seconds of struggling, Mapleleaf made it to the ropes and earned himself a much needed break. Williams stomped at the inside of Mapleleaf's leg and snap suplexed him back towards the center of the ring. What was particularly impressive was that Williams managed to lock in a Cross Armbreaker almost immediately after the impact, but again the Canadian squirmed to the ropes and freed himself that way.

Williams started to get a little bit cocky and berated the Canadians in the crowd before going to pull up his foe. Mapleleaf gingerly got to his feet, and looked like he was seriously injured. . . but it was just a ploy, that forced Williams to relax for just an instant. In that critical moment, Mapleleaf pivoted, spun behind Williams while holding onto his arm and then drove him to the mat cinching in a perfect CANADIAN CROSSFACE! Williams had no way to escape and verbally submitted to the referee, giving Maplelaf another victory. After the bell rang, Mapleleaf extended his hand to Williams, but 'The Anarchist' simply slapped it away, and was booed heavily as he left. The Canadians made sure to wave their flags in his general direction as they continued cheering their hero.

SUBMISSION MATCH

(1:5) Mapleleaf def. 'The Anarchist' Doug Williams via submission (15:1)

Watcher: "While that was surely a case of poor sportsmanship by Williams, some would argue that he actually controlled the match until the very end and was justifiably upset that one mistake cost him the match. Regardless of what happened setting up the finish, Mapleleaf again proved that he can pull out a victory in the blink of any eye. Personally, I think he was just toying with Williams in order to increase the excitement, but I do not believe he would ever admit that publicly."

7 - BROCK SHOULD BE A LOCK

The next segment was the first time that Brock Lesnar had been associated with wrestling in the United States since his highly controversial departure from the WWE. While many will tell you that he was going to pursue a career in the National Football League, there has always been speculation that Lesnar was offered an eight figure deal to leave the company by The Watcher. In any event, Lesnar appeared on the big screens above the ring, and began to speak.

Lesnar: "Long time no see. *Brocks laughs to himself* I never really liked the idea that in order to get "over" in the WWE you had to talk a good game, and then Vince and his butt buddies would decide if you were going to get a "push" or not. Being a LEGITIMATE athlete since BIRTH, that never sat really well with Brock Lesnar! Damnit, just look at me, I'm a fuckin' TANK, and you're tryin' to have me work with a one legged cripple for ratings. What the fuck were you smokin' Vince? My COCK weighs more than Zach Gowen for Christ's sake! *Lesnar grabs his crotch* Is it any wonder why I left you high and dry at WrestleMania XX? Brock Lesnar is the biggest fuckin' SUPERSTAR of the millenium and you wanted to feed me to a God damned has-been!

Maybe, just maybe if you could have stopped letting Paul (HHH) fuck you up the ass and made ME the top star, you wouldn't be sellin' out bingo halls today! Maybe, just maybe if you had looked to the FUTURE instead of the past you wouldn't have lost me, Angle, Benoit, Cena, Guerrero, Mysterio, half of your young talent and all of your precious divas. Maybe, just maybe if you had any fuckin' BRAINS you wouldn't still be tryin' to get Randy over. Let me tell you a secret . . . he. . . fuckin'. . . . SUCKS! You might have let him take my spot as the YOUNGEST champ ever, but that no necked piece of shit can't carry my JOCK as the GREATEST champ ever.

Speaking of titles, I see that there's a couple of spots left in this PPV Main Event for the BATTLE DOME version of the World Title, and honestly that belt should be mine ALREADY! You put me in that match, and I'll beat the shit out of all nine of those scrubs, including Sun Tzu and make you more money than you've ever dreamed of boss. Now make it happen, or watch me put all of your so called "stars" on the shelf one by one until that fuckin' title is MINE!*

*The segment ends with Lesnar fading out to THUNDEROUS chants of "ASSHOLE"*

Brock Lesnar int (wants a spot in the PPV Main Event)

MAIN EVENT - LIVE NUDE LADIES!

It was now time for the Main Event, and a guarantee of "Full Frontal Nudity" got the crowd to its feet. . . and they were LOUD! Ayako Hamada was introduced first, and it was clear that she was not pleased with having to take part in this match. Hamada's intelligence showed though as her outfit was relatively tight, and therefore would be very difficult to remove. A few seconds later, Madness (the former Molly Holly) emerged wearing a pair of black tights with her name emblazoned in white down the right leg, and a white halter top. Madness' outfit was clearly looser than Hamada's, but still appeared as though it would not come off easily. The premise of the match was simple, whichever woman could strip her opponent's top AND bottom would be declared the victor, and would earn a shot at the Harlot Title against Amy Dumas on our PPV in the process. Neither lady was permitted to wear anything underneath their clothes, which made the crowd happy as much jiggling ensued, even when Hamada was doing something as benign as running the ropes.

The bell finally sounded and Madness immediately rolled to the outside, and scurried under the ring. When she came out, she was wielding a metal pipe! Hamada protested about the weapon, but the ref said that technically there were no rules preventing Madness from using it in this kind of match. Hamada waited for Madness to step into the ring, and quickly took her down, forcing Madness to lose the pipe as she fell to the mat. A vicious elbow to the mouth busted Madness' lower lip open, and caused her to reflexively grab at her face. While she checked to see if all of her teeth were in place, Hamada grabbed the pipe and rolled onto her stomach, obscuring the fact that she held the object from Madness who had just stood up. With vengeance on her mind, Madness pulled Hamada up by the hair, but then felt steel greet her in the ribs as Hamada nailed her with the pipe!

Hamada tossed the pipe away and quickly stripped Madness' top off as flash bulbs popped ALL ACROSS THE ARENA! The barechested brunette screamed loudly, in obvious embarassment, causing Hamada to rethink her strategy. Madness did her best to cover herself up and slink away to a corner where she tried to grab her tossed aside shirt. Just as she was about to reach it, the ref grabbed it, and then quickly stuffed it in his pants pocket, causing Madness to slap him! While she did so, her breast was exposed, and again the Philly crowd made sure to savor this moment by taking as many photos as they possibly could.

The crowd noise was so loud, that Hamada had no idea that her fans were trying to warn her that Hollywood Barbie had snuck into the ring, and picked up the steel pipe while Madness and the ref continued to squabble. A vile shot across the back of the head dropped Hamada immediately, and Barbie celebrated as if she'd just won an award or cured cancer. Madness shouted instructions at her, and the two began to rip Hamada's clothing from her body! Madness tore her shirt off, while Barbie worked on the pants. Once Hamada had been stripped, the bell rang and Madness was declared the winner as the view of the ring was nearly a blinding white from all the cameras working overtime!

Barbie seemed to be upset that no one had photographed her, so she too joined in on the topless fun by removing her top and posing in each of the four corners, much to the rabid Philly crowd's delight! The final shot of the ring showed Hamada stirring, as her blood spilled on the mat from the place she was struck with the steel pipe. It took her a few seconds to realize that her body was literally on display for the whole world to see, and she quickly covered herself up with the tattered remnants of her ring attire. Hamada's face was bright red, and it was clear to everyone who saw this moment that she would NEVER forgive or forget what had happened. Barbie celebrated at the top of the ramp, while Madness stormed off looking for a shirt to put on.

(3:1) Madness (formerly Molly Holly) def. Ayako Hamada (4:1) to earn a title shot!

Watcher: "You were promised full frontal nudity and that's exactly what BATTLE DOME delivered. As an added bonus, you also got two further instances of toplessness, and a damned fine match to boot. I cannot wait to see Ms. Hamada attempt to get her revenge, but for the time being she can be content with being the most downloaded profile of all BATTLE DOME workers for at least the next week or two, as the still shots of the end of the match will be available early tomorrow morning. Thank you for watching, and please be sure to join us next week in London as the Patriot IV makes his season 5 debut against Simon Diamond!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes: The next show won't be up for a while as I need to rebook it, and decide what to do with the 1st PPV.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NO RINGED CIRCUS

BLOODSPORT TITLE MATCH - 10 MAN NO RING MATCH

featuring Sun Tzu, The Patriot IV, Zulu, Mapleleaf, Low Ki & Mirko Cro Cop.

HARLOT TITLE MATCH

Amy Dumas vs Madness

YOu don't think I know that? I mean seriously, Sun tzu is a freakin Monster, the only way 'Kreig would even stand a chance if he was the Flash, or wore a suit impervious to impact and the Art of War. But the guy needs someone rooting for him!

And I only missed what? The Homocide v 'Cro Cop match?

Blitzkreig is officially the biggest moron in the Battle Dome. Even if he was speaking through sheer emotion you just don't up and challenge someone when the odds are entitled "David vs Goliath 2". The chances of David beating Goliath again are slilm to none meaning 'kreig has just signed in to have his casket right next to Red's.

I think Brock Lesnar might try some shady things in here just like Tzu. He's probably bitter over his bad luck lately so he's probably going to take it out on anyone in the Dome. He's going to try and prove that he can be the man to beat Tzu at his own game. Can't wait to see him in action.

Edited by LivingLegend