Tennant's Scottish Cup Final

The Kraig

Well, it's the final date in the Scottish calendar and either Celtic will end up with no trophies at the end of the season, or Dundee United pull off a big one (which is certainly possible due to the situation at Celtic Park).

Celtic are expected to win, but nothing's guaranteed now after the last two weeks or so, which have been insane for British football.

I'm going on record now and saying Celtic will win, by lots of goals. Each of the players will be out there looking to prove something, and I don't think it'll take long until Celtic score and Dundee United collapse. 4-0 to Celtic.

And to be honest, they do deserve something from the season, as Rangers claimed the Premier League and the CIS (League Cup).

Kick off: 3:00pm, T-Minus 50 minutes and counting.

Edited by The Kraig

Guest Booker T & The MG's

Celtic have 21 wins in a row against Dundee Utd, therefore football logic lately suggests a United victory.

Even with the makeshift squad Celtic have right now (i.e Sutton playing in midfield) it would be a miracle if United did win.

Pretty poor game considering it was a final. Both teams seemed lacking. Celtic were obviously down a bit, since they were hit with the double blow of losing the league, and O'Neill. I think United should have played better considering all the pressure was on Celtic to win this.

But, you have to say, Celtic outplayed Dundee United and deserved to win by much more than 1-0, despite the lack of real dominance. The United defense was like a glass window, taking brick after brick towards the end. Can't believe they never broke, Celtic should have buried them.

Sutton's penalty was just the final icing on the cake for a Rangers fan though. :lol: