Ability...Gone?

Most people get this at some point, while I seem to have it a tonne.

I'll open PS and I'll start doing something and then not like it at all and just close it all down, because it feels like I cant be assed for the challenge.

You just need to probably get some brilliant ideas and some new experiment ideas too or something like that. Once you can get onto making something that you really love, then you should be alright.

Guest Jules

I remember when I took a long ass break back when EWBIII was around, and I couldn't do shit when I opened Photoshop again. Just remember what you used to do regularly and your old ways will return.

I'm going through the same thing right now and it seems like its happeneing alot with me recently. Usually looking through stocks help but I just haven't found a stock that sparked my interest

The only thing I can pretty much do now is a rainbow.  No comment, please.

You have no idea how many gay jokes just popped into my head, Mr. Rainbow Warrior.

I find stocks are the best way to get over it. I love working with stocks.

Judging by that, none of the jokes are funny, are they?

The only thing I can pretty much do now is a rainbow.  No comment, please.

You have no idea how many gay jokes just popped into my head, Mr. Rainbow Warrior.

I find stocks are the best way to get over it. I love working with stocks.