Man United Thread

Jook

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, do you honestly, HONESTLY seeing us loose 3 more matches in the league this season? I don't see us losing again at all to be honest, with Stamford Bridge being the only possible acception. Unless Man Utd go on an awesome run, they won't win the league IMO.

Wasnt it just two seasons ago when Arsenal looked certain to win the title, and then had an atrocious end to their season and gifted Man Utd the title?

Nothing is for certain, especially not in the Premiership. I mean who honestly saw us losing 2 0 to Prtsmouth?

Um....me :D

OK. Now Fergie wants Henry AND Ljungberg done, saying his tackle was much, much worse. He also wants us to have points deducted.

This man is making himself look like a fool, he is losing his mind. Anything to catch us up.

The FA have clearly only one option, Arsenal must be lined up against a wall and shot :(

Edited by Gooner4Life

Never EVER rule out Manchester United. Never.

Unless they don't have the quality and depth anymore of the top two.

They came back in 1996, but they were the best in the country then, they aren't now. Both Arsenal and Chelsea have buckets more quality and talent then Newcastle then, and Man Utd are a shell of what they were then. You honestly gonna say that you see Man Utd finish 1st this season?

Guest Red Devil

OK. Now Fergie wants Henry AND Ljungberg done, saying his tackle was much, much worse. He also wants us to have points deducted.

This man is making himself look like a fool, he is losing his mind. Anything to catch us up.

The FA have clearly only one option, Arsenal must be lined up against a wall and shot :(

Never EVER rule out Manchester United. Never.

Unless they don't have the quality and depth anymore of the top two.

They came back in 1996, but they were the best in the country then, they aren't now. Both Arsenal and Chelsea have buckets more quality and talent then Newcastle then, and Man Utd are a shell of what they were then. You honestly gonna say that you see Man Utd finish 1st this season?

Yeah Fergie must be loosing his mind, not Arsenal who are the worst losers i've ever seen. Throwing food at the opposition just because they beat you was childish.

The challenge from Henry on Heinze was bad and didn't get much coverage becuase of the Ruud challenge but that may have been becuase Cole stayed on teh ground and Heinze got straight back up.

Not one story has said that the food was thrown "just because they beat us". The stories I've been hearing are that Van Nistelrooy went into our dressing room and that started it. If it's true, it explains why there's been no complaint by the Manc's because it's against the rules to go into the opposition dressing room and I personally believe that.

Guest Red Devil

Yeah Fergie must be loosing his mind, not Arsenal who are the worst losers i've ever seen. Throwing food at the opposition just because they beat you was childish.

The challenge from Henry on Heinze was bad and didn't get much coverage becuase of the Ruud challenge but that may have been becuase Cole stayed on teh ground and Heinze got straight back up.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

This is all pretty childish, no-one else will be charged with anything its all a bunch of bollocks, the fact that the fans even give a shit about this is pathetic.

Guest Red Devil

It was all childish, as soon as the match begun you could see there was gonna be a bust up and the nasty fouls by both United and Arsenal didn't help. Then the food fight incident made both clubs look like spoilt brats and gave us both a bad name. I'm hoping our next match is a lot more civalised and Arsenal can be graceful losers next time :P