Man United Thread

Jook

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least it's still champions league football hopefully next season. Look what happened when we finished third last time though. Hoping next season will be much better though.

Even though you finished 3rd, it's still Champions League football for next season. It's been a bit of a learning curb for Sir Alex this season, he know's he isn't going to win the title with the kids he bought, not this season anyway, If he brings in atleast 2 top-class international's, Man Utd will be fine. Even if Man Utd would have been on top form this season, like past seasons, they still wouldn't have caught Arsenal up. Arsenal have been freakishly good this season.

Guest I Bleed Red

yea, I'm looking forward to next season, we're being linked with all kinds of players already. Beckham is rumored to be coming back, and Ronaldo said that he'd follow him if he left, so we could get Becks and Ronnie, but I doubt we will. Would be nice though

Been linked with Rooney for quite some time, dunno about that one though..

Alan Smith...well, he can fuck off from OT as far as I'm concerned.

then people are saying Rudd and Rio are going, which I say is total crap. Ruud loves the club to much to leave, and Rio has years and years of first team action and medals to win here while if he went to the rentboys, he'd get maybe 8 or 9 starts a season.

From an American viewpoint: the New York Yankees and Man U have an agreement with each other. I'm not sure what, except Man U games are on the Yankees network YES.

It's safe to say that both the Yankees and Man U are good together. Lucrative businesses that dominate they're own sports, perennial contenders even though they may not win the title, and able to buy anything and everything.

Why are Mancs sdo convinced they will sign Rooney, Gerrard and van der Vaart? You won't get any, you'll just sign another average player like last summer:

Kleberson

Djemba-Djemba

Saha

etc

etc

:P

And Mancs are always boasting about all the money they have to spend, how much did we spend in the summer again?

Edited by Gooner4Life

Why are Mancs sdo convinced they will sign Rooney, Gerrard and van der Vaart? You won't get any, you'll just sign another average player like last summer:

Kleberson

Djemba-Djemba

Saha

etc

etc

:P

And Mancs are always boasting about all the money they have to spend, how much did we spend in the summer again?

Saha is on a good streak tho. He has been more consistent than RVN when he arrived at OT, IMO.

And Soccernet says Smith won't rule out a move to Manchester United. , and I believe if Sir Alex really wants him, he will be able to get him.

I don't know. But you're in debt. We aren't.

We won the Premiership. You didn't :P

We're not in debt anymore as such. We've got it all sorted out, and that was proven by Reyes signing for how much he did.