Wonder Showzen

This show is just crazy. It is definitely not a show for people who are used to normal joke-punchline humor.

Clarence (the blue puppet) is funny. "What are you running from?" and the patience sketches are hilarious. The guy doing the puppeteering must've gotten punched in the face like 100 times.

Some of the cartoons include D.O.G.O.B.G.Y.N. which is just a dog ripping babies out of women, one in one case while skydiving. It's hilarious.

But some of the actual skits are just as messed up. If you've ever seen Law and Order SVU or Oz you know who Christopher Meloni is. He does a sketch about an epidemic on the show, coodies. How they do this is just gross and makes my brother sick watching it.

On a lighter note there is a guy named Mr. Story who acts like he is reading to himself while he is illiterate. The funniest part of the sketch though is the thoughts in the kids heads. Shit, some of the things the writers have these kids say is just wrong.

I've seen it a couple of times and only laughed at one part. When the puppet's asking people questions and keeps telling them to stop and stuff like that - that was funny.

However, the rest of the show, was completely stupid. I usually like stupid humor to an extent, but it's just not something that caught me as funny.

I'm sure the show's funny and all, but considering my hatred of the current format of MTV2, I'm gonna take a big pass on it. Anybody that messes up MTV2's format and decides to just play all the MTV videos all day is asking for trouble.

I adore this show. It's like Chris Morris doing children's TV...it has it's moments that aren't overly funny, but for the most part it's just twisted genius. Alongside Drawn Together, I love MTV's schedules now for the first time in ages.