Rescue Me Season Two

Fitzy

So, anyone watching Resuce Me tonight? I can't wait. Less than thirty minutes before it starts. The previews look good. I watched the entire season from the start for the past several weeks on Sunday nights getting myself caught up again. Such an awesome show. Whether it be drama or comedy, it does it well.

So, does EWB have any fans of this show? I'll probably be back either tonight or tomorrow with my thoughts on the season two premiere episode.

Guest Bluesman

I personally enjoy it. I've started to notice how FX seems to be the only network whose shows I make sure to watch (Shield, NipTuck, Rescue Me, and now 30 Days).

I had a hard time keeping up with this episode, as somehow I missed the last episode or few last season. I had no idea about Franco getting injured, Tommy's ex leaving with the kids, Tommy leaving the station, etc. I do like where this is going, particularly with how it looks like they are setting Franco up to have an addiction to pain pills, which is interesting considering his criticisms of Tommy from the first season.

You told me about it on Xbox Live but of course, I forgot about it. Hopefully it will be on again because I defentally want to check it out. Was it good? I do wish that this show got on a bigger network, its a lot better than most of the stuff out today.

They always replay the episodes on Sunday nights, so look for it then. Yeah, it was quite good. Funny, too. I liked the scene with Tommy, one of his brothers (the one from the beginning of the season who left midway through it. He helped Tommy out with Janice's boyfriend), and one of his cousins.

The scenes at the new firehouse with Tommy were pretty funny, too.

Rescue Me is the best show on TV. Well, currently on the air. That changes in September, though. :D

I was in shock with Tommy poured the alcohol on himself and held the lighter to his body. I knew he wouldn't do it, but it was still emotional.

Tommy's "downward spiral" has just begun, I think.

Figured I'd revive this, since I want to get some discussion going again. I missed the opener last week, but was able to catch the replay on Sunday. All I can say is wow. I think it was a great way to start off the season. It had it's funny moments, and it's dramatic moments. A show that can combine all of that gets a thumbs up for me. I'm really interested in what's going to happen tonight. You can be sure I'll be back in here after tonight's episode is over.