Which England player do you hate and why?

FLiam

Which England swuad memeber do you hate and why?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which England swuad memeber do you hate and why?

• The Neville's
    • Emile Heskey
    • Paul Scholes
    • Ashley Cole
    • David James
    • Nicky Butt
    • Wayne Rooney
    • Sol Campbell (for you Sp*rs fans :P)
    • Other (please specify)

Yeh, I have gone a bit poll mad B)

But who is it for you?

For me, it is The Nevilles, I just dispise them, most other Man Ut dplayers for England I can handle, Paul Scholes I won't really get moody with during an England game but I just hate the damn Nevilles, especially Phil. Why is he even there?

Nicky Butt. I don't hate anyone, but I like Butt the least, and he is pushing me. I just see no real reason why he should be in the squad, and he hasn't even played well (for England or otherwise) since the World Cup two years ago. I can't stand the guy.

And David James comes close. He is awful. And he's the luckiest guy to play for England twice - lucky because, until Sven gives Robinson (who could improve slightly IMO) and extended run in the team, he's the best we have..............

Edited by timmayy

I don't hate any one but my least favourite has to be David James, I just find him useless a lot of the time.

Edited by cjt4ever

Both Neville's are useless oafs, and have no place in the England team. When Phil came on for Gary against Iceland I said it was like we had got "out of the frying pan and into the fire" with their lack of talent.

None of them when they are in England shirts. Out of them, Ashley Cole is the only one that I dislike, not even hate. Just because he would get caught out of posistion, but he hasnt been doing that too much of late. I used to hate Rooney, but now I like him. I used to hate Andrew Cole when he played

Guest OnlyOneKeano

not much to do with England but I Went with arsesol Campbell , its the spurs -arsenal thing . Unforgettable .

Campbell said after the Arse won the league " iw ent back to the changing rooms before i came out to celebrate i hop the spurs fans respect that" . NO Fuck you Campbell you fucking wanker , we dont u respect you or anything you do .

not much to do with England but I Went with arsesol Campbell , its the spurs -arsenal thing . Unforgettable .

Campbell said after the Arse won the league " iw ent back to the changing rooms before i came out to celebrate i hop the spurs fans respect that" . NO Fuck you Campbell you fucking wanker , we dont u respect you or anything you do .

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

We made your dreams come true. How long have you waited to see Sol Campbell win the league at White Hart Lane?

Guest just got wicked