Formula 1 2005

Guest Leeleemu

Guest Leeleemu

I have met quite a few F1 fanatics throughout these forums but I would like to know if anyone is considering to purchase F1 2005 created by Sony for the PS2(obviously) which is going to be released next Friday in England?

I havent heard much about it but what I have read, it is meant to be on par with Formula One 97 on the Playstation which was by far the best F1 game in the series, this is great news as F1 games have seemed to have lacked something over the past few years.

Has anyone got any information on the game? Will you be buying it? and if it was available in the US would any US peeps buy it?

Edited by Leeleemu

I just saw an advert for this game the other day, and it looked great. If I had the money I would definatly be buying it, and I missed out on last years.

I am hoping the damage has improved, contact with other cars used to be shocking on the 1999-> games.

You should post a review here man when you buy it, let us know what you think what you like and what you don't. It would be interesting to see your view on it.

Guest Leeleemu

Yeah I know what you mean, I have been bitterly disappointed by all of them since F1 97, I hope it is on par and basically just playable, the AI is meant to be much more realistic and so are the actual race outcomes.

I wouldnt mind having a go at the online play also :)

Guest Leeleemu

Also, has anyone played any F1 Manager games, and have you seen this F1 Championship Manager which is supposed to be in Alpha Stage 3. Does anyone know if its going to be good and when it may be released?

Guest Leeleemu

yeah i got that too but it is from season 2000, very out of date, this F1 Championship Manager looks very promising though. Just wondered if anyone else has heard of it?

Guest Leeleemu

Yeah the XBOX is a damn pain with games like that, thats why i bought a PS2 as well cos GTA has only just come out for it.

I think must only be me who has seen this F1CM then,lol

Guest Leeleemu

www.f1cm.co.uk - just click on main screen anywhere, it got quite a few screenshots on there and loads of info, obviously as its the official site - looks good - i want it