Formula 1 2005

Guest Leeleemu

Can't complain, you backed the wrong console, that's all.

I remember F1 97 on the PS1, that was pretty good, I've yet to find a really good racing game on the PS2. NFSUG is good arcade racing, and the customisation rocks, but for straight racing, there's only really GT, and as I've said before, if I was as good a driver as you need to be for GT to not be boring (how awkwardly worded was that? :P), I'd be racing for real.

Guest Leeleemu

Yeah i do agree GT is very easy once you get the hang of it, Im looking forward to this F1 Game especially since they are comparing it to F1 97 which was a solid racing game, like someone said earlier in the post, F1 games recently have lost realism - Sometime after friday I will write a review about the game right here and will prob write a diary of each race I have in the Diary Cube!

Edited by Leeleemu

Guest Leeleemu

3993-2005-24.jpg

Just a screenshot from the game i thought was cool, the graphics are an improvement from last years although these are not in game. Il review it fully after its released! (Y)

Edited by Leeleemu

Guest ZizouFWF

Hola Amigos, I am a huge F1 fan - FWF = Formula 1. Cos i was born and now live back in Spain, I am a huge Alonso fan. I too will be getting this game on Friday - Formula 1 is awesome! I look forward to your review.

Also thanks for the information about the manager game, cant wait for that.

Adiós

Guest ZizouFWF

After discussions with the Moderators, I will now be creating a PS2 F1 2005 Review and will hopefully create a Diary too like Leeleemu was going to, I decided to do this because he has been banned and I am the biggest F1 fan ever. As I am new I would also like to give something back to this site.

Dominga

Edited by ZizouFWF

Guest ZizouFWF

So FWF is Something Something F1?

I'm guessing the other F is for Football which leaves W....

Hmmmm :shuriken:

The best upcoming racing game looks like TOCA Race Driver 3 which actually looks ludicrously good and will have decent online competition on the PS2

Edited by ZizouFWF