eBay

PkmnTrainerJ

As the media (in the UK at least) seem to have just recently acknowledged eBay, do you sell on it? Buy on it?

Feel free to share strange experiences on eBay and odd things you have bought/sold.

My strangest thing that I have sold for a silly amount was a Snorlax Plush for £1,500. * I have also just given someone a feedback score of -1 by giving them negative feedback, which is a tad odd. The strangest (maybe) thing that I have bought is the FFX Tidus necklace for 1p. (Y)

*Okay, it didn't sell for that much but it did recieve that bid. It got cancelled. :(

Well I just finished spending a combined total of £43.89 on three N64 games (WCW/nWo Revenge, Super Mario 64 and Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time) as well as seven comics.

Mostly I use it to try and get a hold of old comics or comics I've missed, but every now and again I'll use it for DVD's. I bought Buffy Season 2 & 3 for about £25 each, which is a little cheaper than in the shops...it's £79.99 there.

But I've never had any problems with e-bay either, so that's always good.

Guest Leeleemu

I have never had any problems with ebay, I bought a Hugo Boss Shirt for £35 which is £120 in the shops and I thought this is dodgy but i came with Hugo Boss Packaging (Sealed and everything) had all the tags on and certificate of authenticity. Plus its a nice shirt anyway.

I ordered Battle Royale DVD from eBay. The guy did nothing for two whole weeks till I managed to contact him through email and he told me that he suddenly has none in stock. But apart from having to double check everything, it's been alright.