Iron Maiden - Parc De Prince Stadium - Paris

Infinte Fire

Been back from Paris since 11-ish pm lastnite. All i have to say is wow... and wow again, fucking blew me away, if anyone from here was there and saw a welsh flag at the front few rows up in the air; Twas me.

Ok i'll post the links in here, much easier and quicker loading for those on dial-up net. All photos here are 1024 X 768 and some are reversed to 768 X 1024.

New Artwork for Death On The Road Up On Titantron

Steve And Davey

Dave And Steve Close-Up Zoom

Dave, Adrian, Steve(partly)

Adrian (In The Zone) Smith

Bruce (The Trooper) Dickinson

Bruce (The Eagle) Dickinson

Dave And Adrian

Dave And Adrian OoOoOo-ing :help:

Bruce (Up On The Platform) Dickinson

Bruce, Dave and Janick

Adrian (I've Got Gibson SG) Smith

Steve (Whos that geezer down there with the welsh flag?) Harris

I Will also add in the fact that both Steve and Dave saw my flag and was pointing at me.

Adrian (What the 'ell you lookin at?) Smith

Adrian (OoOooo Yeahhh....) Smith

Bruce And Jan The MAN.

Dave When he Spotted My Welsh Flag :rockdevil

Last Photo i took just before the encore of Bruce Steve and Jannick

That GIG WAS FAN FUCKING TASTIC!

Edited by Infinte Fire

meh, the stage set is the best part of the gig, when you've been in the buisness aslong as maiden, the stage set is what the fans want. but Dream Theatre sucked when their guitar volume was to low and the drums where too loud :rolleyes:

Edited by Infinte Fire

How the fuck when you go to see Maiden you get Dream Theater supporting yet when I see them they have fucking, Fuenral For a Friend. Not that there's anything wrong with them, Dream Theater just shit on them, and Maiden. Looks awesome, Maiden were fucking awesome when I saw them (It must be like a year and half/two years ago now I think, i've lost track of time).

I am so furious that outside of Denver, all their U.S. dates are part of Ozzfest, and I'm not going to spend big $$$ on tickets for a bunch of other bands I couldn't give a flying fraggle about.

Dammit. :angry: