Is Anyone Else Excited?

Toe

I'm not excited, mostly because CKY are a load of over-hyped over-rated generic metal morons who only got anywhere because of their association with the scum of the Earth that is Bam fucking Margera.

I'm not excited, mostly because CKY are a load of over-hyped over-rated generic metal morons who only got anywhere because of their association with the scum of the Earth that is Bam fucking Margera.

You sir, lose cool points for insulting Bam. Didn't know about the album, might get it.

New Death By Stereo album will > CKY's album. I'm a fan of them both, so i'll look to pick them both up. The CKY song that Cloudy sent me, whilst good was also fairly boring though. I got sick of it after a few listens.

I already have it. Illegally of course, but I have it none the less.

It's okay. Not better than "Infiltrate.Destroy.Rebuild", but good. Won't break my Top 2 records of the year, though.

I just went out and bought the CD, and it is awesome. It sounds different then both Volume One and I.D.R, but it still has the awesome guitar riffs and now even solos! The first songs remind me of songs like Frenetic Amnesiac, being good but not really spectacular. When you hit song six though, "All Power To Slaves", then the CD picks up. Every song after that is amazing, something you could listen to over and over again. And I am not saying the first 5 songs are bad, but they dont grab me like the rest do. Song 7 in particular, "Behind The Screams", which is an acoustic guitar song with no lyrics or drums, brings emotions to bear while not saying anything.

I give this CD 9/10, meaning it rocks. To me, this is as good as IDR, and better then Volume 1.