Guest Morecello

Theme: One of your favorite actress or wrestling diva's have decided that they are going to send in a non nude pictoral to Playboy in hopes of maybe garning some interest. She has hired you to do a pictorial for here. Create a montage (or collage) of her sexiest pics.

Size: Any

Me those rules really suck but I'm half asleep.

By the way could I join you two? Maybe make this a three way dance?

Theme: One of your favorite actress or wrestling diva's have decided that they are going to send in a non nude pictoral to Playboy in hopes of maybe garning some interest. She has hired you to do a pictorial for here. Create a montage (or collage) of her sexiest pics.

Size: Any

Me those rules really suck but I'm half asleep.

By the way could I join you two? Maybe make this a three way dance?

Size: 500 x 500

You have been put upon a firing squad and each person has a last wish . your last wish was to open up your favorite graphic editing software one last time and make a graphic. The guard decide to play along and say that if you can make a graphic that depicts your emotions at said time , that he may let you live.

Limitations: must include a border

Size: 400x400

The world famous hard rock band Disturbed has decided to release a new album after a long break from the industry. Your task is to make the cover for their new record "Ten Thousand Fists".

MUST: Include a border and have text saying "Disturbed" and "Ten Thousand Fists".

Crappy, yes. But it was the first thing that popped into my head. :P

The world famous hard rock band Disturbed has decided to release a new album after a long break from the industry. Your task is to make the cover for their new record "Ten Thousand Fists".

MUST: Include a border and have text saying "Disturbed" and "Ten Thousand Fists".

Crappy, yes. But it was the first thing that popped into my head.  :P

Crappy, yes. But it was the first thing that popped into my head.  :P

Thanks for just handing Livid the win. :shifty:

Picky much? What was wrong with Doc's rules? They ruled.

Your favourite actor/actress has been cast in a new big budget Zombie flick, you've been asked to digitally alter a photograph of them to make them look the part.

Size: 500 x 300.

Limitations: Border, name of the celebrity (in case you do such a good job we can't tell).