WWE: The Draft Aftermath

user posted image

WWE VELOCITY

MNM def. Nunzio and Funaki

MNM win this easily as Nitro pins Nunzio with.

CROWD REACTION: 66%

MATCH QUALITY: 83%

OVERALL RATING: 74%

Akio def. Scotty 2 Hotty

Akio wins a close match with an Akiosault from the top rope.

CROWD REACTION: 56%

MATCH QUALITY: 88%

OVERALL RATING: 72%

A pre-taped video to hype Batista/Orton/Taker at Summerslam plays.

OVERALL RATING: 83%

Hollywood Nova def. Spike Dudley

Hollywood Nova was able to pick up the victory easily with the Spin Doctor, as he then celebrated like a baffoon.

CROWD REACTION: 66%

MATCH QUALITY: 81%

OVERALL RATING: 73%

Matt Morgan def. Hardcore Holly

Morgan wins this easy match with a big boot followed up by a chokeslam.

CROWD REACTION: 64%

OVERALL RATING: 72%

The Dudley Boyz def. Head Cheese

The Dudleyz returned to the ring for this match.  They picked up the win in a fantastic tag team contest with a 3D to Steve Blackman.

CROWD REACTION: 78%

MATCH QUALITY: 97%

OVERALL RATING: 87%

OVERALL VELOCITY RATING: 75%

OFFICIAL TV RATING: 4.40

ATTENDANCE: 8011

TICKET SALES: $ 320440

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest J_Lethal

I liked the new format of longer segments and shorter matches in my opinion, and what do we get if we get all the picks right? jk.

SUMMERSLAM CARD

WWE Title Match

John Cena versus Triple H - Cena

World Heavyweight Title Match

Batista versus Randy Orton versus The Undertaker - Batista finally gets a pinfall

20 Minute Ironman Match

Kurt Angle versus Shelton Benjamin - Shelton Benjamin

Singles Match

Muhammad Hassan versus Booker T - Hassan

Tag Team Match

The Rock and Kane versus Carlito Caribbean Cool and Chris Jericho - CCC & Y2J

Singles Match

Chris Benoit versus Eddie Guerrero - Benoit

Tag Team Match

Kenzo Suzuki and Edge versus Rob Van Dam and Shawn Michaels - RVD & HBK

Falls Count Anywhere Match

John Bradshaw Layfield versus The Blue Meanie - JBL

user posted image

Breaking News: Blue Meanie injured

It appears as if Blue Meanie has injured himself the day of the Summerslam event training for his match against JBL.  Meanie has a broken finger that'll keep him out for about a month, it's now completely up to the wwe writers to change the scheduled match and not leaving the fans dissapointed.

J_Lethal 5

mAXi 5

Crossface 3

Switch 1

IT'S A TIE FOLKS.

user posted image

CITY: Seattle, Washington

SHOW NAME: WWE Summerslam

SPECIAL: Motorhead to play Triple H's theme song

We start off on sunday night heat, where Maria is standing by with wwe smackdown superstar, Christian.

Maria: Christian..

Christian: NO MARIA! I don't care what your stupid question is, I didn't care back when I was on raw, and I don't care now. The only thing that I care about is making the biggest impact tonight, and showing Theodore Long that I DESERVED to be booked. I beat Chris Benoit on smackdown DAMNIT! I beat Booker T three weeks ago DAMNIT! But of course, these guys have a match tonight. IT'S INJUSTICE, MARIA! But tonight, in front of all my peepulation, I get to go out to that ring and I get to show the world a true taste.. OF CAPTAIN.. CHARISMA.

OVERALL RATING: 91%

user posted image

KANE AND THE ROCK VS. CHRIS JERICHO AND CARLITO

A fantastic match to start the show here. Kane and Jericho went at it for a few minutes in the early going, until Kane knocked Jericho down with a big boot and tagged in The Great One and the fans went wild. Rock nailed Jericho with a few clothelines, then threw him over to his corner to make a tag in to Carlito and waited in the ring impatiently. Carlito tagged himself in and ran right into the ring. He runs straight into a clotheline from The Rock, then gets right back up but begins getting nailed with some of Rock's trademark slaps to the face, then the final one that sends him flying over the top rope. Kane goes after Carlito on the outside, while Jericho runs into the ring and hits Rock with a forearm smash to the back of the head. He then tries to lock in the Walls of Jericho but Rock turns it into a small package for the 1...2...kick out! Meanwhile, on the outside, Carlito has just smashed Kane's head right into the steel steps. He enters the ring once again while The Rock has Jericho up for the Rock Bottom which he nails to perfection! He then covers Jericho 1...2...Carlito pulls Rock's foot right off of Y2J. He picks him up by his hair and begins hammering him with right hands, but Rock explodes and reverses it with some right hands of his own. He then irish whips Carlito to the ropes and slams him down to the mat with a people's spinebuster. He runs to one side, then the other, as he goes for the people's elbow but Carlito moves right out of the way! He then waits for Rock to get back up and grabs him from behind with a school boy, grabbing the tights as the referee counts. Kane is up on the apron but Jericho dropkicks him right off as Hebner makes the count 1...2...3! Carlito runs right away from The Rock, afraid of the consequences.

WINNER: Carlito Caribbean Cool and Chris Jericho

CROWD REACTION: 92%

OVERALL RATING: 88%

user posted image

MUHAMMAD HASSAN VS. BOOKER T

This bout didn't turn out to be as good as it was expected to be. Hassan lead the way through the entire matchup as he was cheered on by Daivari on the outside. Booker was able to take the offensive when he reverses a Hassan Flatliner attempt with a kick to the gut and a Bookend that only got a close two count. About nine minutes into the match, Booker T has set Hassan up for another Bookend. Hassan reverses it with an elbow to the side of the head of Booker T, and then a beautifully hit Flatliner. He then crawls on top of Booker T from behind and grabs him tight for the Camel Clutch. Booker T desperately tries to get to the ropes but is unable to, and finally taps out. Hassan and Daivari celebrate in the middle of the ring with their arms raised up high in the air.

WINNER: Muhammad Hassan

CROWD REACTION: 91%

MATCH QUALITY: 77%

OVERALL RATING: 86%

user posted image

KENZO SUZUKI AND EDGE VS. SHAWN MICHAELS AND RVD

Pretty nice bout here between these two great tag teams. Michaels and RVD worked incredibly well together, while Suzuki made his official debut on pay per view for the raw brand. Jim Cornette worked as a perfect distraction to Van Dam, allowing for Suzuki to almost get the pin on him with the Faceclaw STO, which RVD kicked out of it at two. Edge also nailed Van Dam with an Edgecution, but Mr. Monday Night kicked out of that too and miraculously tagged out to his partner Shawn Michaels. HBK runs right into the ring and begins nailing Kenzo Suzuki over the head with some right hands, which force Kenzo to tag out to Edge. Edge runs into the ring and misses a spear, landing on the second turnbuckle, with HBK nailing him with a backdrop but only getting a close two count. RVD takes Suzuki out on the outside, while HBK is setting up in the corner for the Sweet Chin Music. Edge gets right back up and HBK slowly makes his way towards hm to hit the SCM, but Edge gets a surprise Spear in and grabs the three count! Edge and Suzuki run out of the ring as HBK is left standing in the middle of the ring. RVD chases them out of the ring with a steel chair and helps Michaels up. Michaels then quickly grabs the chair and taunts Edge and Suzuki from the outside. He turns back around and VAN DAMINATOR ON MICHAELS, RIGHT ON THE STEEL CHAIR! RVD stands over Michaels with a sadistic look in his face.

WINNER: Kenzo Suzuki and Edge

CROWD REACTION: 86%

MATCH QUALITY: 85%

OVERALL RATING: 85%

user posted image

CHRIS BENOIT VS. EDDIE GUERRERO

This was by far the best quality match of the night. Eddie and Benoit went at it for about a minute, predicting each other's moves and anticipating what the other would do before they even started to do it. Eddie the ngained the upper hand with some stiff kicks to the groin area and a trifecta of suplexes that almost put Benoit out for good. The match went back and forth for about seven minutes, before Eddie could grab control of this bout with a very nicely executed dropkick to the knees. He then locked in the El Passo Lasso but only to get reversed and thrown outside the ring by his former best friend. Eddie then runs right back into the ring and gives Benoit a hurricanrana, which he actually reverses into a powerbomb and a pin manover that only gets a close two count. The match continues to go back and forth for the next five minutes, until Benoit tries to grab Eddie down for a crippler crossface but is unable to as Eddie rolls out of the way. Eddie gets back up but gets kicked in the gut by Benoit, who tries to get him up for a german suplex, but Eddie pushes him into the referee, knocking him out. Benoit's checking on Jimmy Korderas in the corner, while Eddie tries to give Benoit a low blow, but gets caught right in the face by an elbow smash, and a trifecta of German Suplexes. Benoit then climbs all the way over to the top rope and is looking to hit a swandive headbutt, which he nails perfectly! He crawls over Eddie until all of a sudden Christian makes his way down to the ring. He grabs a steel chair on the outside and nails Benoit over the head with it, putting Eddie on top of him and leaving the ring. The referee looks over and begins crawling to the scene while counting the 1.......2.......3! Christian walks off staring down Benoit as a promo of Unforgiven is played.

WINNER: Eddie Guerrero

CROWD REACTION: 89%

MATCH QUALITY: 100%

OVERALL RATING: 94%

Kurt Angle is backstage with Todd Grisham, preparing for his upcoming match with Shelton Benjamin.

Todd Grisham: Kurt Angle.. In just a few moments, you take on the man that has humiliated you in the past few weeks on raw, inside and outside the ring, Shelton Benjamin. Let's see exactly what happened.

A video is played showing Shelton pinning Angle, mocking him, and eliminating him from the number one contendership battle royal on the first raw of the month.

Todd Grisham: Well.. Kurt.. Your thoughts?

Kurt Angle: My thoughts? I'll tell you what my THOUGHT is. There's only one, you see. I can't wait to get in that ring with Shelton Benjamin, Todd. You see, Shelton might get a fluke or two on me somewhere along the lines on raw, but this is where the real men survive. This is an ironman match, he gets to be in the ring with the greatest professional wrestler EVER for TWENTY.. MINUTES.. And Todd, there's not a doubt in my mind, that I'll make his ass TAP!

Kurt walks off as his music plays on the titantron.

OVERALL RATING: 98%

user posted image

KURT ANGLE VS. SHELTON BENJAMIN

Angle runs right through the ring and the match begins. After about 5 minutes, Angle and Shelton had locked up in a great technical bout, but Shelton was able to superkick Angle quickly to get a first fall.

SCORE: SHELTON - 1 KURT - 0

Shelton waits for Angle to get up again for another superkick, which might be a great strategy to get him a second fall. Kurt gets back up to his feet and Benjamin runs right towards him with his right foot in front for a superkick, but Angle grabs it and begins twisting it on the ground, he keeps twisting and turning until he finally forces Shelton to tap out.

SCORE: SHELTON - 1 KURT - 1

11 minutes have gone by in the bout now. Angle keeps the Ankle Lock locked in to make Shelton tap for a second time, but Benjamin kicks him in the ass and sends him flying into the turnbuckle. He then rolls him up as the referee counts 1...2...kick out! The two continue to brawl for the next three minutes, until Shelton grabs Angle up for his own Angle Slam and nails him right down to the mat, getting the three count.

SCORE: SHELTON - 2 KURT - 1

15 minutes into the match, and Shelton is looking like he's in good position. He keeps Angle from getting a pin for about a minute and a half, but then gets another superkick reversed into an ankle lock! Angle keeps twisting and turning, Shelton tries to hang on. He looks over at the big clock on the screen that says 17:03, only three minutes to go. Angle pulls Shelton back away from the ropes and Benjamin is forced to tap out.

SCORE: SHELTON - 2 KURT - 2

Shelton turns around and kicks Angle away from him, smashing him into the referee, who falls to the ground. Angle sees the opportunity and runs to the outside, grabbing a steel chair. He runs into the ring and nails Shelton right over the right leg with it! He throws the chair to the outside and begins twisting the ankle again, Benjamin is tapping but the referee can't see it. Angle looks over at the clock. 19:14. All of a sudden.. IT'S CHARLIE HAAS! Haas runs right into the ring with a steel chair and nails Angle right over the head with it! He then exits the ring as Shelton and the referee are both crawling over to the scene.. The referee begins the count 1...2...3. The clock runs out and Shelton Benjamin wins with the help of his old buddy Charlie Haas! Haas walks back towards the backstage area while Benjamin stares at him from the ring.

WINNER: Shelton Benjamin

CROWD REACTION: 90%

MATCH QUALITY: 90%

OVERALL RATING: 89%

user posted image

RANDY ORTON VS. BATISTA VS. THE UNDERTAKER

This wasen't quite as great as the last few matches that we've seen. Taker started taking control of this bout early on as he hammered Orton down to the concrete on the outside with a chokeslam and entered the ring to face off with the animal, Batista. The two brawled for the next three minutes without any sign of Orton, until all of a sudden it seemed as if Taker was ready to hit the tombstone on Batista. He was about to get him up, but Orton ran right through the ring and nailed Undertaker with an RKO! He covers him 1...2...Batista breaks up the count. Batista and Orton now finally begin brawling, and Batista certainly wants some revenge on Orton, but Randy takes advantage of the injured arm Batista got from smackdown with an armbar and a leg drop right on that elbow. Orton and Batista then brawl for about two minutes, before The Undertaker could get back up and grab both men by their necks in chokeslam positions. He nails them both and crawls over to Batista 1...2...kick out! He then crawls over to Orton 1...2...kick out! Taker grabs Orton up and nails him with a tombstone, as Batista looks on but he was playing possum. He gets right up and clothelines The Undertaker, throwing him right outside of the ring over the top rope. He then picks Orton up and kicks him in the gut, nailing him down to the mat with a sitout powerbomb! As he covers 1...2...3! Batista celebrates in the middle of the ring with the world heavyweight championship raised up high in the air.

WINNER: Batista

CROWD REACTION: 90%

MATCH QUALITY: 75%

OVERALL RATING: 85%

user posted image

JOHN CENA VS. TRIPLE H

Best match of the night right here, although not by much. The perfect way to end a wonderful event. The crowd reacted incredibly to this bout. Ric Flair played his role early on in the match trying to distract John Cena and help Triple H grab the win. Triple H almost grabbed the win and the belt with a high knee drop which Cena kicked out of at the two. The Game then picks Cena up by his hair and begins nailing him over the head with some hard right hands, forcing him int othe turnbuckle. He then irish whips him to the opposite turnbuckle but gets hit right in the face by a high boot by Cena. The Docta of Thuganomics then runs towards Triple H and nails him with a bulldog for another close two count. He runs to the ropes and brushes off his shoulders to nail Triple H with a five knuckle shuffle! Flair is up on the apron, and Cena just grabs him and throws him into the ring with the fans going wild. He grabs him up on his shoulders and tries to nail the FU with the crowd way behind him, but Triple H is right back up. He kicks Cena in the gut and puts his head between his legs, hooking his arms and looking at each side of the crowd as he nails The Pedigree! Flair is looking on with a smile, as Triple H turns Cea around and hooks the far leg for the count of 1...2...shoulder up! The Game can't believe it, as he begins telling Earl Hebner that he made the wrong count. Cena comes up from behind and grabs him for a school boy 1...2...kick out! Cena nails Triple H down with a right hand, Flair runs towards Cena but the docta ducks and makes Flair nail Triple H with a clotheline. Cena grabs 'Naitch by the hair and throws him over the top rope to the outside. The crowd is pumped, as Cena begins pumping up his shoes and waits for The Game to get back up. Triple H gets right back up to his feet and Cena is able to grab him up on his shoulders and taunt Flair in the middle of the ring while nailing Triple H right to the mat with an FU! Cena covers 1...2...3! Cena retains the title and walks off in joy. Triple H is left standing in the ring with Earl Hebner helping him out. The Game then suddenly snaps and kicks Hebner in the gut, dropping him to the mat with a Pedigree! The cameras are zooming in on Triple H's angry expression as he turns into a psychotic individual and destroys Earl Hebner.

WINNER: John Cena

CROWD REACTION: 100%

MATCH QUALITY: 94%

OVERALL RATING: 98%

OVERALL SUMMERSLAM RATING: 91%

OFFICIAL BUY RATE: 1.78

ATTENDANCE: 18121

PAY PER VIEW REVENUE: 4450000

TICKET SALES: $ 1087260

Feedback would be greatly appreciated, I worked hard on these and I hope you guys enjoyed them.

OK My verdict

- got a bit confused by the first bit, he was on heat then he was on summerslam or something, i didn;t get that thing

2/10

- I Loved the first match , would of liked Kane to do some more damage though, he sahould be a world champion he SOO deserves it ...

7/10

- Hassan winning fairly and playing better than Booker T i did not like :P it seemed alright but it must of been a very short match, not a big description by you !!

6/10

- WOW next match was a big shocker.. RVD doing that would of hurt, Robbie should of won it though i dont think upsetting the fans is the way to go. They lose then RVD turns on HBK making me feel even more pissed off but extra points for the shock end despite the obvious copy of whats happened in real life

4/10

- Guererro v Benoit, fantastic read and i was loving it until Christian came out. For example whatching that great HBK v Angle match at Wrestlemania how would you like it if some random guy jsut comes and ruins it all and makes it all cheap and shit. C'mon it was a great match, no need for Christian ( but CC is good he should of been on a dif match )

6/10

- Fantastic work with the Angle interview thats exactly how Angle speaks ina n interview and he gets himself hyped up, well done and good writing

10/10

- OK i had a problem with the match, it would of been good to watch but heres whats down. 5 falls in 20 mins is quite unrealistic and then Charlie Hass who is well forgotten happening to even get past the Summerslam gates is unrealistic. Like yet again no need to make the end of the match so cheap it was a good match... extra marks cuz Shelton won

7/10

- The next match was good, Orton gets what he deserves " No Title For U Mista Orten " But i think its unlike Batista's style to play possum his usually in there but anyway i think Undertaker would of recovered quickly enough and got back int he ring before Batista's 3 count, there should of been more of a story there

8/10

- This was a good match, Cena all happy and TripleH still no title and absolutely mental.. i cant wait to see what happens on RAW between the two

9/10

OVERALL i would say there was definetely some matches ruined by CHEAPO interferences but most were good matchs

8.5/10

Guest J_Lethal

I liked it alot, wont get too indepth because I had the same feeling about the rating system, I didnt expect RVD to turn but it should be rather interesting, nice job dude.

P.S. Woooo, I was thisclose to being prediction King.

Edited by J_Lethal

yeh well DEFINETELY dont end the diary mate :D

maybe just restart the comp or sumthing ...

or press ctrl - alt -delete and end task thne play again

I've been trying. I re-started my computer, and when I turned it back on, same problem. Unless I re-book everything exactly the same way I did before with the same overness gains and stuff, I can't make this diary continue. I've been getting screwed out of diaries every time I start one. I think I'll give it one last try, and if it doesn't work out, I'll just stick to reading them.

• 2 weeks later...

user posted image

SHOW NAME: WWE Raw

TV NETWORK: Spike TV

Triple H walked out to the ring with his suit on and no intention of wrestling yet. He's about to speak, when the fans start a "CENA! CENA! CENA!" chant, which made him angry as hell. He then challenges John Cena to give him a rematch next week on raw, for the title. Cena comes out and accepts Triple H's challenge, but makes sure that Ric Flair will be banned from ringside.

OVERALL RATING: 99%

TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH

Mikey Whipwreck and Tajiri vs. The Heat Throbs

This is by far the easiest match of the night, as Mikey Whipwreck picks up the pin on Romeo in a squash match.

WINNERS AND STILL TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS: Mikey Whipwreck and Tajiri

CROWD REACTION: 62%

MATCH QUALITY: 84%

Shelton Benjamin is backstage with Charlie Haas. He thanks him for helping him beat Angle at summerslam, and tells him that he'll have his back if something happens to him as well.

OVERALL RATING: 75%

Carlito's Cabana was up next. Carlito walks down to the ring and takes his seat on one of the stools, calling out his guest for tonight, Rob Van Dam. RVD walks out with a whole new attitude. He says the only reason why the fans are at raw tonight is because Mr. Monday Night is there, and everybody knows that he always delivers a great show. Carlito tells Van Dam that he likes his new attitude quite a bit, which RVD agrees to. Van Dam doesn't get to finish his interview though, because out of nowhere comes running Shawn Michaels into the ring. He begins nailing RVD over the head with a series of right hands, clothelining him out of the ring and following up. The two brawl to the back and leave through the crowd.

OVERALL RATING: 86%

TAG TEAM MATCH

Edge and Chris Jericho vs. Kane and The Big Show

Edge starts this match off in the ring with Kane, but gets dominated early on, tagging in Jericho, but watching him get dominated by the big red machine as well. Jericho and Edge are able to corner The Big Show in mid match, and begin taking advantage of his right leg, which was rammed into the steel post early on in the bout. In the climax of the match, Kane gets tagged back into the ring and starts cleaning house with Jericho and Edge, throwing them both to the outside of the ring and taunting them. They slide back into the ring, but Kane grabs them both up for a double chokeslam, which is however reversed with two kicks to the gut and a double DDT by Edge and Jericho, who almost get a three count. Jericho runs towards the ropes and tries to nail a lionsault on Kane, but the monster puts an arm up and grabs Jericho by his throat on his way down. Big Show runs into the ring and gives Edge a big boot to the face, allowing for Kane to get back up to his feet still in chokeslam position. Show climbs over the top rope and goes to the outside, where he grabs Edge over his shoulder and throws him on the steel steps. Kane gets Jericho up in the air, but Y2J lands on his feet behind the big red machine and pushes Kane into the ropes, going for a rollup on his way back but only getting a two count. Both men get back up, and this time Kane firmly grabs Jericho's neck with his hand, nailing him right down to the mat with a chokeslam! He covers him 1...2...3! Kane and Show celebrate after the match.

WINNER: Kane and The Big Show

MATCH QUALITY: 80%

SINGLES MATCH

Kenzo Suzuki vs. Eugene

Eugene comes back to action once again this week against the vicious Kenzo Suzuki. Eugene enters the ring and begins getting destroyed by Kenzo with some combinations of rights and lefts and some stiff kicks to the gut. Kenzo continues to beat down Eugene for a few seconds, nailing him down with a scoop slam, then giving him a vicious leg drop, but not going for the pin. He continues to beat on Eugene, until he reverses a punch and hit some right hands of his own. He then clothelines Kenzo to the outside and begins doing some Hulk Hogan struts and taunts, until Snitsky comes running out from the entrance ramp and slides into the ring. He waits for Eugene to turn around, then nails him over the head with a vicious big boot, as the referee calls for the bell. Eugene wins by disqualification, but he morally is only a loser. Kenzo and Snitsky continue to beat the crap out of him before walking off with two big smiles on their face, as Bischoff makes his way out to the entrance ramp smiling.

WINNER: Eugene by DQ

CROWD REACTION: 73%

MATCH QUALITY: 88%

OVERALL RATING: 80%

Kurt Angle is backstage cutting an interview on Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas. He says that tonight, he's gonna' make them pay for what they did to him at Summerslam, and he's gonna' show Shelton Benjamin that his win was only a fluke.

OVERALL RATING: 100%

Eric Bischoff is backstage with Chris Jericho and Edge, who are complaining about their loss to Big Show and Kane earlier. Bischoff says he's gonna give both of them a chance to get their revenge at Unforgiven, since it'll be Chris Jericho versus Kane versus The Big Show versus Edge for the number one contendership to the wwe championship.

Rob Van Dam and Shawn Michaels are still fighting in the back, with Michaels nearly destroying Van Dam around with some stiff closed fisted punches and some kicks. He then gives RVD a sweet chin music right onto a table put up against a wall and walks off.

OVERALL RATING: 89%

SIX MAN TAG TEAM MATCH

Triple H, Ric Flair and Kurt Angle vs. John Cena, Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas

A fantastic main event here. Ric Flair started out in the ring with the champ, but quickly got forced to tag out to Kurt Angle by the docta' of thuganomics. Angle, Flair and Triple H hold control of the bout early on for a few minutes, until Charlie Haas is tagged in for his first raw match. He clothelines Flair down a few times, then tries to lock in the Haas Of Pain but gets nailed in the face by a knee smash by Triple H. Triple H, Flair and Angle continue to keep control of the bout, cornering Haas and not letting him tag out to any of his partners. Mid way through the bout, Shelton Benjamin gets tagged in, and he runs into the ring and nails Angle down with a few clothelines. Flair runs into the ring but gets knocked down to the mat by a T-Bone suplex with a cover 1...2...Triple H breaks the count and begins punching Shelton right in the face. He then kicks him in the gut and hooks his arms up for a Pedigree, but John Cena runs in and clothelines him off. Angle then grabs Cena from behind and gives him an Angle Slam, then doing the same to Shelton. He takes off his straps and grabs Shelton's ankle, twisting it and twisting it in hope of him tapping out. Charlie Haas runs into the ring and dropkicks Angle to the outside through the second and third rope, falling right onto Triple H. Flair walks back into the ring and begins nailing Haas over the chest with some of his trademark chops. He tries to irish whip him across the ring but gets reversed, then back body dropped back onto the mat. Haas then grabs him from behind with a German Suplex and a pin 1...2...kick out! The match continues on for another three minutes, until Shelton Benjamin begins brawling with Kurt Angle on the outside, and Ric Flair takes Haas out off the apron. The referee doesn't pay attention, and Triple H turns Cena around and gives him a vicious low blow! He then hooks his arms up for the pedigree and nails it, going for the cover and calling out Hebner as he counts 1...2...3! Triple H, Flair and Angle walk back up the ramp staring down the three losers, who are hitting the ring hard and not accepting their loss.

WINNER: Triple H, Kurt Angle and Ric Flair

OVERALL RAW RATING: 85%

OFFICIAL TV RATING: 6.04

ATTENDANCE: 9041

TICKET SALES: $ 361640

user posted image

Superstars to debut; Farewell to a Mcmahon

Three new superstars are scheduled to make their debuts this week on heat and velocity.  Kazarian is supposed to debut this week on velocity against Nunzio, while Chris Kanyon has been cleared to wrestle again from his knee injury, and has come to a 6 month agreement with world wrestling entertainment.  Kanyon will return to action this week on velocity.  A few ROH and TNA prospects will also compete on velocity.  Cassidy Riley, The SATS, and John Walters will be trying to impress the wwe in some squash matches, and possibly get sent to OVW.

Vince Mcmahon has announced his official retirement from the industry's on screen affairs.  Vince Mcmahon will make his last appearances on the last raw and smackdown events of the month, explaining his decision to give a farewell to the fans.

user posted image

Randy Orton is in the ring calling out Batista, he says that he thinks he deserves another shot at the belt, since he wasn't pinned at summerslam. Batista makes his way out and begins brawling with Orton, until the referees seperate them and Theodore Long kicks them out of his arena for the night.

OVERALL RATING: 77%

TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH

MNM vs. Danny Doring and Roadkill

A pretty good bout here between the two. Danny Doring and Roadkill got a HUGE "ECW!" chant as the match started, and they capitalized on it, keeping Joey Mercury and Johnny Nitro easily in their grasps. This match seemed to be destined for a title change, but just as Roadkill gives Mercury a spinebuster, Danny Doring jumps up to the top and hits his leg drop. Melina comes up on the apron and distracts the two former ecw tag team champions, allowing for Johnny Nitro to clotheline Roadkill to the outside and grab Danny Doring for a school boy holding the tights for the three count.

WINNER: MNM

CROWD REACTION: 70%

MATCH QUALITY: 79%

Christian is sitting backstage in his locker room, getting ready for his match later on tonight. Eddie Guerrero comes in and thanks him for helping him beat Chris Benoit at summerslam. He also wishes him good luck in the match later, and hopes that they carry on that chemistry from summerslam onto tonight.

OVERALL RATING: 82%

SINGLES MATCH

Akio vs. Chris Masters

Chris Masters arrived as the newest addition to smackdown through that trade Theodore Long talked about last week. He grabbed Akio in the Masterlock, and Akio wasn't even able to fight through for ten seconds, as he easily taps out and gives The Masterpiece his first victory on smackdown. Masters doesn't release the hold as they call for the bell.

WINNER: Chris Masters

CROWD REACTION: 39%

MATCH QUALITY: 78%

OVERALL RATING: 58%

Daivari and Hassan cut a promo on their win at summerslam against Booker T, and on something else very special that they plan on doing tonight. Daivari accuses the fans of being racist not only towards Hassan, but towards Theodore Long as well, and they would no longer put up with that non-sense.

OVERALL RATING: 81%

JBL is back in the ring with a microphone. He says that he's done all he could on smackdown, he's won the world title, he's beaten everybody he could, and now he wants a real challenge, someone that'll actually give him something worth his time. The lights go out, and when they come back on, JBL is standing in the ring punching the air, nobody shows up, leaving JBL confused.

OVERALL RATING: 79%

TAG TEAM MATCH

Eddie Guerrero and Christian vs. Chris Benoit and Booker T

This was by far the best segment of the night. Booker T started out in the ring with Eddie Guerrero, while Benoit kept staring down Christian from the opposite side of the ring and wanting a piece of him after he screwed him out of his match at summerslam. About half way through the bout, Christian gets tagged in, as does Benoit, but the referee doesn't see it, and Christian continues to work on Booker T and inflict pain on his already injured leg. He almost gets a three count with a drop reverse DDT, but Booker barely kicks out. Then, almost at the end of the bout, Benoit gets tagged in and begins cleaning house with Captain Charisma and Latino Heat. He throws Eddie outside of the ring over the top rope, and grabs Christian from behind for a german suplex. He keeps it locked in and nails another, and yet another, going for the pin 1...2...shoulder up! C-Man barely kicked out. Now Benoit's up to the top rope and has the intention of taking Christian out with a swandive headbutt. Eddie quickly runs to the apron and dorpkicks him right off, making him fall right on his groin area. Booker T gets in the ring and grabs Eddie by the hair on the apron. Eddie though grabs his head and smashes it against the top rope, as Christian takes him from behind by his underwear and throws him to the outside through the second and third rope. Now Captain Charisma is walking over to Chris Benoit. He jumps up to the second turnbuckle and goes for a superplex, but Benoit pushes him right off and jumps up for the swandive headbutt which he misses completely! He gets back to his knees, but Christian grabs him in arollup grabbing the tights as the referee counts 1...2...3! Christian and Eddie run away on the entrance ramp as Benoit looks for his revenge.

WINNER: Eddie Guerrero and Christian

CROWD REACTION: 92%

MATCH QUALITY: 91%

OVERALL RATING: 91%

Theodore Long is backstage with MNM. He tells them that he's done with their cheating ways, and that next week, they would take on Danny Doring and Roadkill AGAIN for the tag team titles, but this time.. Melina is banned from ringside

JBL is in the ring again asking for an explanation. The lights go out again, and this time The Undertaker shows up right behind up with the fans going wild. JBL doesn't see him and says "this time I ain't fallin' for it", but just as he turns around, he gets grabbed around the neck and chokeslammed straight to hell by the deadman!

OVERALL RATING: 94%

UNITED STATES TITLE MATCH

Orlando Jordan vs. Rey Mysterio

Rey Mysterio starts the match off with some quick manovers, taking Orlando down early with a drop toe hold and a dropkick to the face that gets a quick two count. A few minutes into the bout, Orlando is able to take control with a big boot straight to the face of Rey Mysterio, and a few submission manovers that almost make the lucha tap out. Orlando grabs Rey up by his head and kicks him in the gut, scoop slamming him to the mat and giving him a big leg drop, but only for a two count. We fast forward to the climax of this bout. Rey nails Orlando with a kick to the stomach, then gives him a hurricanrana that sends him with his head right on the second rope. The fans are going wild. Rey runs to the ropes and goes for the 619, but Orlando ducks it. He then springboards himself for a missile dropkick, but Orlando ducks that as well and Rey nails the referee right in the chin! Mysterio turns back around and hits a combinations of rights and lefts on Orlando, irish whipping him across the ring and giving him a spinning heel kick that sends him flying to the mat. He then goes back out to the apron and hits a springboard leg drop, but nobody's there to count. Mysterio tries to help the referee up, but at the same time Muhammad Hassan runs right into the ring out of nowhere. He takes off his turban and wraps it around Mysterio's head, making it unable for him to see anything. He then gives him a low blow, making him unconscious, and gives him a Flatliner type manover. Orlando and the referee get back up about the same type, and Orlando covers Rey for Mike Chioda to count 1.......2........3! Orlando retains his belt and looks on to Hassan at the top of the entrance ramp, wondering why he helped him win.

WINNER: Orlando Jordan

CROWD REACTION: 80%

MATCH QUALITY: 82%

OVERALL SMACKDOWN RATING: 77%

OFFICIAL TV RATING: 5.66

ATTENDANCE: 9013

TICKET SALES: $ 360520

Edited by HaasOfPain

user posted image

WWE VELOCITY

Kazarian def. Nunzio

Best quality match of the night, as Kazarian picks up the win over Nunzio with a Wave Of The Future.

CROWD REACTION: 63%

MATCH QUALITY: 100%

The Mexicools def. Cassidy Riley and the SATs

Easy bout.  Juventud pins Cassidy Riley with a Juvi Driver.

CROWD REACTION: 57%

OVERALL RATING: 62%

Kanyon is backstage asking Theodore Long to give him an opportunity.  Long agrees and books Kanyon against Stevie Richards later tonight.

Paul London def. Kid Kash

Another great cruiserweight match sees Paul London take it with a fantastic 450 splash.

CROWD REACTION: 78%

MATCH QUALITY: 96%

OVERALL RATING: 78%

William Regal def. John Walters

Biggest squash match of the night, with Regal making Walters tap out to an STO submission manover.

CROWD REACTION: 40%

MATCH QUALITY: 86%

OVERALL RATING: 56%

Kanyon def. Stevie Richards

A successful return to the ring for Kanyon, as he cheats his way to beating the leader of the blue world order.

CROWD REACTION: 70%

MATCH QUALITY: 78%

OVERALL RATING: 66%

OVERALL VELOCITY RATING: 65%

OFFICIAL TV RATING: 4.09

ATTENDANCE: 9026

TICKET SALES: $ 361040

user posted image

WWE SUNDAY NIGHT HEAT

Chavo Guerrero and Rene Dupree def. The Hurricane and Rosey

Dupree pins Rosey grabbing his tights.

CROWD REACTION: 77%

MATCH QUALITY: 82%

OVERALL RATING: 71%

Viscera def. Maven

Viscera wins this easily with some sort of big splash.

CROWD REACTION: 69%

MATCH QUALITY: 68%

OVERALL RATING: 61%

A video plays, showing us what happened between Rob Van Dam and Shawn Michaels this past monday on raw.

OVERALL RATING: 79%

Trish Stratus is interviewed, as she's getting ready to come back to action tonight to defend her women's title against Miss Jackie and Victoria.  She says that she's the best woman on raw, and she challenges anybody to take her belt, any time, any place.

OVERALL RATING: 80%

Mark Jindrak def. Robert Conway

Pretty decent match sees Jindrak pick up the pin with a Mark Of Excellence.

CROWD REACTION: 67%

MATCH QUALITY: 80%

OVERALL RATING: 65%

Trish Stratus def. Miss Jackie, Victoria to retain the women's title

Trish pins Miss Jackie in a pretty nice women's title match with a chin kick.

CROWD REACTION: 81%

MATCH QUALITY: 52%

OVERALL RATING: 64%

OVERALL HEAT RATING: 69%

OFFICIAL TV RATING: 4.50

ATTENDANCE: 9043

TICKET SALES: $ 361720

user posted image

RAW PREVIEW - August 8th, 2005

- Last week, Triple H showed John Cena a preview of what's to come at unforgiven as he pinned him with the pedigree to win the bout for his team.  This week, the contract signing between the two is on.

- Also, Eric Bischoff has been trying to force Eugene to retire his career early.  This week, Eugene will have plenty to deal with as he takes on Snitsky and Kenzo Suzuki in a number one contender's match for the Intercontinental Championship.

- In the main event, Kurt Angle takes on Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin in a handicap match.  Can Angle finally get his revenge on the world's greatest tag team?

Edited by HaasOfPain

WOW your back ... this is good

- I think you should of done a few previews for the recent SD and RAW cos i didn't know what was going on since its been out for so long now.

- Loving it so far... i think though that the mainevent should be in soomeway related to your main fued.

- Love the Hassan - Mysterio thing here but it means theres no proper contender for US Title *oh please get a big name in please*

- Great interview with RVD and HBK coming in and brawling ( i can imagine that in real life )

- Liked how you did Heat and Velocity. I LOVED Velocity. Two reall really good matches. Kazarian looks like a good move so far ay.. and Kanyon back.

- But On Heat BIG mainevent , Trish defending her womens title should be in middle part of RAW mate

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK (Y)