Favorite Angel/Buffy Moment?

tristy

I'm currently in the middle of watching Bufy and Angel Episode after Episode and although I've missed some I'll post my favourites so far

Buffy

-Oz, Spike & Xander these guys kick ass

-Buffy sacrificing herself

-The Mayor and Angelus: By Far the best bad guys of the show

-Contrary to poular opinion I actually reckon Riley Finn is a pretty good character

-Hush, Once More With Feeling, Superstar & The Body: By Far the best episodes so far

-Tara's and Willow's reconciling followed by Tara's death which although I knew was coming shocked me. How in the hell did Warren pull that shot off???.

Angel

-Angel going Badass

-Doyle Sacrificing himself

-Darla staking herself

-The Host (I can't remember his name)

-The episode where Angel goes to "Hell" ready to sacrifice himself.

More added as I watch some more.

I liked the episode of Angel where Gunn sells his soul (or whatever) for all that lawyer intelligence. It was a great way to extend his character, who was getting a little boring. Plus, the parts when he's in that weird Suburbian hell are gold.

I think that the Buffyverse probably has the greatest character devellopments of any shows out there. Just take a look at Wesley, he starts out as this total fucking pussy and by the end of Angel, he may as well been called Wesley Wyndham-Badass.

That applies to pretty much everyone but Xander, who actually somehow managed to be less bad ass than when they started. I wish that he'd gone the route of Wesley a bit more, albeit without entirely dropping the smartass part. It just felt that the only time he'd get his just deserts towards someone who'd wronged him was when he went on some long monologue and they were too taken aback to put him in his place. Ironic, bad ass Xander would have been > *.

Bad ass Xander vampire > *

I'm in the midst of watching Buffy season 3 at the moment. It easily has the greatest character development on TV. Nothing comes close. Wesley is easily the best example of it, with Giles being damn close as well.

I have a Buffy/Angel question for you guys. When did Angel spin off of Buffy? I am trying to watch in order on DVD so after what Season of Buffy should I start watching Angel?

I'm doing the same thing as you. Angel leaves Sunnydale at the end of Season 3, so Season 4 of Buffy and Season 1 of Angel are at the same time.

Buffy:

Best Characther in the series:Anya(Sp)?

Season four halloween where they were expecting a scary demon

and it was a little one.

Bad Ass Faith.

The episode where Buffy reads minds, Xander stole the show in that

one.

Willow the vengeance Demon was excellent.

And like someone says they are no bad episodes.

Angel:

Best Characther in the series:Angel

When Gunn sell his soul for the truck.

Wesley as Angel.

Number 5

"We are trying to kill him no pin him".

Harmony :wub: .

And like I say before they are no bad episodes.