'Grand Sex Auto'? Sex Scenes Possibly Hidden In Ga

paidelr

If only Maddox took requests, he would tear him a new one (which would be blamed on video games, of course). Jesus, I hate that guy more by the minute.

OH NOES I HATE! MUST BE THOSE DARNED VIDEO GAMES LET'S BAN THEM.

Ass.

EDIT: I wonder where he gets his info:

In the statement, Thompson says, "Sims 2, the latest version of the Sims video game franchise ... contains, according to video game news sites, full frontal nudity, including nipples, penises, labia, and pubic hair."
Edited by oldskool

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason the blurs are there is to simulate realism. There isn't actually genetalia behind it, but his proof of nudity is that there are blurs? Wow. This guy needs beaten. With a San Andreas case, for preference >_>

Jack Thompson has appeared recently on a number of national television program with victims of two teenage Tennessee snipers whom police concluded trained obsessively on Grand Theft Auto to prepare for their sniping spree. Numerous others have been murdered by teens trained on this one game.

Jack Thompson has appeared recently on a number of national television program with victims of two teenage Tennessee snipers whom police concluded trained obsessively on Grand Theft Auto to prepare for their sniping spree. Numerous others have been murdered by teens trained on this one game.

How the hell can you train to fire an actual gun, by using a videogame. Let alone a videogame with automatic aiming.

Nevermind that, it doesn't say anything about GTA causing them to do anything. You can also say it trained you to ride a bike, but that doesn't mean it made you ride a bike. Fuck, you can say you trained on how to survive a flood by reading the Bible, doesn't mean it MADE you survive the flood.

I'm laying out an open challenge to Jack Thompson this weekend on the radio. I'm going to challenge him to a game of Halo 2, if I win, I get to kill him.

They should. But they won't. Hell, while they're at it they should put in kids, terrorists and anything else remotely questionable. There's no rating worse than the AO, I say take advantage of it. Get a few ads in during late-night hours when they're more lenient, and they will probably sell a million copies just off their site.

I don't see how Grand Theft Auto San Andreas can be AO for a sex scene (with clothes on) added / unlocked by a hacker when games like The Guy Game, Leisure Suit Larry, Playboy the Mansion, God of War and BMX XXX have actual nudity. If they want it AO, they should rate all those games AO as well to be consistant.

Hillary Clinton is about as dumb as John Kerry. She is alienating potential voters by making a big deal out of an unimportant issue. She wants to be president in 2008 and she is alienating a group that are mostly Democrats. John Kerry cost himself the presidency by bringing up the abortion issue. Now Hillary Clinton will probably cost herself the presidency by bringing her personal views public when there is no need for it. By getting GTA San Andreas an AO rating, she cost herself alot of votes in the 2008 election and she's the best candidate the Democrats have (and the only hope that Bush's regime can be out of power).

What's next? Will some hacker get out God of War (the game that most teens have to have this year) and find a way to actually show the sex rather than have the camera move away? Will it get an AO rating? Will Sony stop publishing that game?

Edited by Eclipse 2K5

Guest clintcasey

Hillary Clinton is about as dumb as John Kerry.  She is alienating potential voters by making a big deal out of an unimportant issue.  She wants to be president in 2008 and she is alienating a group that are mostly Democrats.  John Kerry cost himself the presidency by bringing up the abortion issue.  Now Hillary Clinton will probably cost herself the presidency by bringing her personal views public when there is no need for it.  By getting GTA San Andreas an AO rating, she cost herself alot of votes in the 2008 election and she's the best candidate the Democrats have (and the only hope that Bush's regime can be out of power).

I don't see how Grand Theft Auto San Andreas can be AO for a sex scene (with clothes on) added / unlocked by a hacker when games like The Guy Game, Leisure Suit Larry, Playboy the Mansion, God of War and BMX XXX have actual nudity.  If they want it AO, they should rate all those games AO as well to be consistant.