Thailand vs Everton

MDK

Well, it isn't exactly the biggest match of all time, but I have been starved of football recently, so this will do. Thailand are currently winning 1-0 from a pretty good goal from some dude, 25 yard-ish long shot, not bad.

Are you sure you are a real liverpool supporter? >_>

Course I am. I'm just not gonna laugh at them losing a friendly, it means nothing. There'll be plenty of time to laugh when the real action starts.

And Liverpool are a bigger club than Chelsea. We are one of the biggest clubs in the world. They just became became one of the richest clubs in the world after years upon years of nothing. There is a difference.

He's right y'know. Liverpool have more history, a bigger name and a bigger fanbase than Chelsea. Liverpool are like the aristocrats compared to the neuvo-riche(sp) of Chelsea.

Everton, I still can't believe they're in the Champions League. Were they playing a first choice team for this match?

And Liverpool are a bigger club than Chelsea. We are one of the biggest clubs in the world. They just became became one of the richest clubs in the world after years upon years of nothing. There is a difference.

Big deal, you USED to be amazing, now you finish behind Everton in the premiership. And yeah, you can say that you are champions of Europe, but when you can't even win your own league, its not as big a boast as it seems.

Yeah, slightly embarrassed, but it was only a friendly, and quite a few of our players clearly couldn't be arsed, while Li Tie has forgotten how to control a ball while he's been injured. But it was only a friendly, and for me the more worrying thing is that we've resigned Pistone, just when it looked like we might sign a decent left back instead.

({)

(})

Yeah, slightly embarrassed, but it was only a friendly, and quite a few of our players clearly couldn't be arsed, while Li Tie has forgotten how to control a ball while he's been injured. But it was only a friendly, and for me the more worrying thing is that we've resigned Pistone, just when it looked like we might sign a decent left back instead.

Yeah, good luck with the next lot of of matches and much good luck for the CL qualifiers, I want Everton vs Liverpool in the final.