My sister is an idiot.

K

She went to see Will Young the other week. That cost over forty pounds. Tommorrow she is going to see Will Young again. That cost over thirty pounds. The day after tommorrow, she is going to see Will Young again. That cost over thirty pounds.

She has spent, including travel, well over a hundred pounds to see Will Young three times ON THE SAME TOUR!

The shows will be IDENTICAL.

What on Earth is the point.

To put it into perspective, I saw Sum41 last week, in a few weeks I'll See Jurassic 5, and a few weeks after that I'll see Trivum + All That Remains. And I haven't broken fifty pounds yet. I could see another, small gig, and STILL get change from a fifty.

AND THEY SAY MARILYN MANSON BRAIN WASHES PEOPLE.

Maybe seeing Will Young is her code for shagging a stranger?

Maybe 'Maybe seeing Will Young is her code for shagging a stranger?' is code for, I just made a sexual innuendo about Keiths underage sister, maybe I should get banned because I'm a dick.

Guest Ringmaster

My sister did the same thing, twice. Except she had better taste. First time around, she followed Slayer around for about 4 of their concerts. Second time around, she did the same thing for Bjork for around the same thing. The concerts weren't that far from one another, so whatever. Still seems redundant to me.

First one to call her a groupie dies.

Guest Mr McFarlane

Maybe seeing Will Young is her code for shagging a stranger?

Maybe 'Maybe seeing Will Young is her code for shagging a stranger?' is code for, I just made a sexual innuendo about Keiths underage sister, maybe I should get banned because I'm a dick.

WEll it could of been worse, imagine you having to join her!! I would do what she did though, but only with bands like Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin and The Who....the fact that it won't happen makes me a sad camper.

I've had friends that go to see the same bands twice when they play in the area two nights in a row. Like if a band plays in Baltimore two straight nights (Which happens with lesser known artists), they go and see them both times if they are big fans. Sometimes they will do Philly + Baltimore or Baltimore + D.C/Northern VA. That said, I think it's pretty stupid.

Whatever floats your boat though.

Guest seattlebandfan9

Maybe you shouldn't be worried about it. After all, All That Remains rocks and you should have a good time at that show. They put on an awesome one. So I wouldn't even worry about it and just look on ahead.