That game called Hockey

Your Mom

Grant Hill, Allan Houston, Penny Hardaway, Shandon Anderson, Jamal Crawford, Damon Stoudamire, Austin Crochere, Michael Stewart, Eddie Robinson, Travis Knight, Ira Newble, Tyronn Lue, Juwon Howard, Morris Peterson, Brian Grant, Antonio Davis, Vin Baker, Todd MacCulloch, Jeff Foster, Calvin Booth, Hidayet Turkoglu, Kwame Brown, Tariq Abdul-Wahad, Keith Van Horn, Clarence Weatherspoon, Bonzi Wells, Brian Cardinal, James Posey, Michael Olowokandi, Nick Van Exel, Derek Anderson, Ruben Patterson, Mehmet Okur, Corliss Williamson, Greg Ostertag, Kenny Thomas, Brian Skinner, Kurt Thomas, Howard Eisley, Vlade Divac, Devean George, and Adonal Foyle all say hi.

Oh hi! Are any of you Hockey players? :blink:

Grant Hill, Allan Houston, Penny Hardaway, Shandon Anderson, Jamal Crawford, Damon Stoudamire, Austin Crochere, Michael Stewart, Eddie Robinson, Travis Knight, Ira Newble, Tyronn Lue, Juwon Howard, Morris Peterson, Brian Grant, Antonio Davis, Vin Baker, Todd MacCulloch, Jeff Foster, Calvin Booth, Hidayet Turkoglu, Kwame Brown, Tariq Abdul-Wahad, Keith Van Horn, Clarence Weatherspoon, Bonzi Wells, Brian Cardinal, James Posey, Michael Olowokandi, Nick Van Exel, Derek Anderson, Ruben Patterson, Mehmet Okur, Corliss Williamson, Greg Ostertag, Kenny Thomas, Brian Skinner, Kurt Thomas, Howard Eisley, Vlade Divac, Devean George, and Adonal Foyle all say hi.

Oh hi! Are any of you Hockey players? :blink:

I actually dont like watching it on TV and since their is no ice in Puerto Rico...well....

but I like the video games and at least I know several players of the past like Lemiux and Gretzky.

and go Giants!!...oh shit, Gretzky doesnt play anymore. Then....GO CANADA!!! (face it, all canadian teams rock)

Hockey is a great sport, and the links provided in CKN's post should help you a ton.

As for what team to like, it really seems like something you should discover for yourself by either watching hockey, or looking up history on teams that interest you.

Or you could join me and be the 2nd Ducks fan outside of Anaheim :shifty:

Guest Grapehead

Yeah, good choice. Hockey is one of those great games where passion can do more for you than being naturally gifted. You wouldn't have to be a big guy, or take steroids to succeed, it's an easy game for anyone to pick up and go, but on the professional level it's one of the most competitive sports, IMO. Nothing is better than watching the Stanley Cups, because if you don't already know, you will soon find out, it is the hardest professional sport trophy to win, and that makes for some entertaining hockey.

P.S. - Cheering for Ottawa is never going to be a bad decision, but you don't want to be jumping on a bandwagon like Toronto, or Montreal, I'd say go with a team that's young or had a poor season recently, so you have something to be excited about when they turn things around.

Edited by Grapehead

P.S. - Cheering for Ottawa is never going to be a bad decision, but you don't want to be jumping on a bandwagon like Toronto, or Montreal, I'd say go with a team that's young or had a poor season recently, so you have something to be excited about when they turn things around.

The Blackhawks are really perfect for her. She's from Chicago if I recall (Or at least she's a Cubs fan) and the Blachawks have, well, sucked for quite a few years.

Guest Grapehead

They have Khabibulin in goal now, so they are pretty much solid in that department, and since they will probably try to build their blueline around him, it's safe to say they'll have a pretty good defense. Offensively they may leave somethings to desire, but I'd say back 'em.

Me, I'm an obvious Sens fan, but I'm liking the look of Washington, and I already have a Washington jersey... so I might jump behind them as well this year, cheering for both Nations capitals can't be a bad move eh?