Sporting v Udinese

Valerenga or Haka v Club Brugge

Dudelange or Rapid Vienna v Rabotnicki or Lokmotiv Moscow

Anderlecht or Neftchi v Slavia Prague

Anorthosis or Trabzonspor v Rangers

Dinamo Tblisi or Brondby v Ajax

Real Betis v Monaco

Wisla Krakow v Panathinaikos

The two-legged ties will take place on August 9/10 and August 23/24.

From Skysports.com, for all the people who's teams are in this.

So Shelbourne might have Rosenborg, Man U have got a decent draw, Everton I think have it quite tough and Liverpool could have had it harder.

And nobody cares about Celtic and Rangers :P

Shakhtar Donetsk v Internazionale and Real Betis v Monaco are my picks for the nicest games, I'd like to watch them.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

I feel abit sorry for Everton, it'd be embarrasing to get all the way to the CL only to be knocked out straight away and get agro for it.

They've got a chance though.

Guest Red Devil

United got an easy enough draw so I'm happy. I feel sorry for Everton, they came all this way and they'll most likely get knocked out. Good news for Villareal and Forlan though!

I agree - I think European teams will find it difficult to play against them, and someone like Duncan Ferguson is going to excel in the Champions League I reckon. They had a decent enough record against the big English teams last year, I see no reason why they can't make it to the group stages.

I can see alot of teams strugling against Everton because they bring something different. Especially that big, mean Duncan Ferguson. I hope they get thru just so I can see a Everton vs Liverpool CL match, that would be awesome.

I'm hoping Shels get through to the 3rd round. They'd have a better chance against Roseborg than they did against Deportivo.

Hmm, I'm torn on Villareal and Everton

On the one hand, I think it's amazing that Villareal have risen through the leagues in Spain, so I've got somewhat of a soft spot for them.

But I'd also like to see Everton get through to the group stages because A. It's another British club in the group stages and B. They had such a good season last year that it would all seem like such a watse to lose out just before the real stuff.

Quick question: In the 3rd Qualifier, do they have the Champion's League star on the sleeves? I noticed in the Liverpool games so far that none of them have had the star. Just a little thing, but it's been bugging the hell out of me.