CL qualifying 3rd round draw

MDK

Villareal are one heck of a deadly team nowadays. Forlan is quite deadly in Spain too, so it'll be interesting to see how he scores in the two legs. Personally I can see Everton crashing out.

Although while I dislike them quite a lot, I wouldn't mind seeing them in the group stages. Heck, I'd love to see them drawn in our group actually. Will certainly be interesting to see how they fair up in Europe, certainly cant count them out straight away.

God, I can't wait for the new season, its only days away...

And I've yet to convince my parents to order Fox Soccer so the most I'll get here in the States is what Telemundo airs (Usually South and Central American leagues), ESPN airs (CL), and Comcast Sports Net's sporadic coverage of some Premiership matches.

It's really a pain trying to follow this sport here in the US. It really is.

Well, I was talking about the proper football down in Division Three, but yeah :P

I wanna find out if they are showing any South American and North American football on sky.

I'm sure that Channel 4 did show some live Brazilian football at stupid o clock in the morning, but I dunno if it is still showing this season. And sod NASN, I'm not paying the subscription just to watch an hour of highlights a week or somethign stupid like that.

NASN.  Decent enough channel, they show a little MLS on there but it's better then nothing.

From what I remember though 5 showed some South American football last year and I think Bravo may do so as well.  Have to check up on that though.

Telemundo (Commonly called the Spanish Station) airs only Spanish-speaking shows. So, unfortunately, one can't understand what is happening if some weird officiating call shows up or something.

Quick question: In the 3rd Qualifier, do they have the Champion's League star on the sleeves?  I noticed in the Liverpool games so far that none of them have had the star.  Just a little thing, but it's been bugging the hell out of me.