Guilty Pleasures

livid

Robbie Williams

Bryan Adams

Kelly Clarkson

Destiny's Child

Blink 182

I'm not embarrased to say I like any of these. My musical tastes have really diversed over a year and a half or so. Bakc then all I pretty much listened to was punk-rock and the good old days of Britpop. As far as mainstream stuff that some people think is weird for me to listen too (Which everyone else seems to be posting) there's Robbie Williams (Fucking awesome), Akon (Started out as a piss take, but 2 of my mates are obsessed so I grew to like a few of his songs) and that Kelly Clarkson song (Since You've been gone. It made no impression on me at first but I kept randomly whistling it. Then I realised it's quite good.) And Justin Timberlake how could I forget, that man is a fucking legend.

I say we start an internet petition for a dance off on MTV between Justin Timberlake and Jay Kay!! Who's with me?

Trivium aren't screamo they're Death By Stereo with high production quality. :shifty: They're shit hot though.

I love the new Backstreet Boy song. In fact I quite big Boy Bands in a jokey kind of way. Good to watch the videos for a laugh. And some of the songs are legendary.

Edited by Retail Dragon

Why be guilty of anything? Who are you trying to impress with your musical tastes? I listen to death/progressive metal mainly, I'd go so far as to call myself a book of progressive knowledge, but I still have people, like, oh say, avril lavigne and Christina aguilera on my pc that I listen to, and if anyone asks, I tell them I listen to everything from metal they've never heard of time pop like that. Hell, I even got 50/g-unit/banks/buck/eminem/ludacris/etc on my pc that I listen to way more then I probably should.

Point being, being embrassed to listen to something you like is ridiculous.

Why be guilty of anything? Who are you trying to impress with your musical tastes? I listen to death/progressive metal mainly, I'd go so far as to call myself a book of progressive knowledge, but I still have people, like, oh say, avril lavigne and Christina aguilera on my pc that I listen to, and if anyone asks, I tell them I listen to everything from metal they've never heard of time pop like that. Hell, I even got 50/g-unit/banks/buck/eminem/ludacris/etc on my pc that I listen to way more then I probably should.

Point being, being embrassed to listen to something you like is ridiculous.

Edited by Livid

I say we start an internet petition for a dance off on MTV between Justin Timberlake and Jay Kay!! Who's with me?

Pointless. Jay Kay would annihilate JT to the point that JT would be forced to, not only retire from the entertainment world, but retire from populated humanity as a whole. :shifty:

Jay Kay = God > JT

I listen to everything so it's hard to say that I have a guilty pleasure, but if I had to single one down, I don't listen to pop music, so Shakira in spanish would be what I would bring to the table.

EDIT: Oh, and Chris Master's theme.

Edited by Apple Shampoo