What Game Should I Get?

Maxx

While I await the release of Spider-Man 2, I feel the need to get another game.

My choices:

ESPN Baseball

Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy

Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain

Headhunter

Evil Dead: Fist Full of Boomstick

Fight Night 2004

Opinions?

Whatever you do, avoid Headhunter like the plague. It's worthless IMO, the only redeeming factor is that it has unlimited ammo or something when you do the training missions, but get this : You can't even play the game properly when you unlock it. For some reason, it won't save, or it'll crash or something, but it was reported ages ago when it came out. Plus the game sucks. If you want to play something stealthy, killing type game, get Hitman 2.

Haven't seen much about the Syphon Filter game, but it's prequels were pretty rubbish. Same thing goes for Headhunter, theres another game out there that does the same thing, and does it way better. Like triplxpac said, go for Splinter Cell. It's pretty much better than any game you listed there.

Psi-Ops might be good, don't know much about it.

I've heard Fight Night was good, Evil Dead probably isn't up to much unless your a fan.

Don't know about Baseball.

So go buy Splinter Cell! Out of the games you listed, I'd probably go with Psi-Ops. Either way, you don't like it, you can always return it ;)

Brought to you by Kaneanite Game Reviews! B)

I'd stay away from Headhunter . I'm an infortunate buyer and must say the game totally blows. The new Syphon Filter looks good but keep in mind to completely beat the game you'll need to have online access so you can team up with other players.

The evil dead game is mediocre . basically a simple hack and slash with a few magic spells here and there. if your a fan of the series i say rent it if not stay away.

I've played the fight night demo and i'd reccomend it if you like boxing games. as for espn baseball i'd say either get MVP 2004 or wait unil 2005 comes out.

Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy -- seems like it could be a great game but one thing i heard about it is the fact you'll have to backtrack alot in this game. the concept is cool though. moving things with your mind while shooting at the same time..

Imo either fight night or Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy

would be a great buy

Well I got an unexpeded $50 to add to my $100 so I ended up buying

ESPN Baseball for $40

XIII for $20

Suicide Kings for $5.50

and the defining film of a generation....

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES 2: THE SECRET OF THE OOZE!

Kevin Nash AND Vanilla Ice!

WOO!

GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!