Jurassic 5

K

I'm going to see Jurassic 5 tommorrow. *Happy Dance*

Apparently they are awesome live, so it should be good.

It's also my first hip hop gig... except for the beastie boys... but I was in the bleachers for that so that doesn't count. Do they mosh at hip hop gigs?

Hmmmmm.

Yeah. J5 rule.

I don't believe they mosh at hip hop concerts, at least not the ones I've been too. I know for a fact that if they did, they defentally aren't as crazy as rock ones. Jurassic 5 is awesome, I was going to go to their concert when they were coming here, but for some reason they cancelled.

They were at the ABC in Glasgow last night and apparently they were absolutely off the hook. Wish I coulda gone. Oh well, enjoy it man, and I don't think they mosh, more move as one.

They were at the ABC in Glasgow last night and apparently they were absolutely off the hook. Wish I coulda gone. Oh well, enjoy it man, and I don't think they mosh, more move as one.

Well if you can get to London by tommorrow evening, I have a spare ticket :P

Well I do have an extra ticket. Only one though, so you will have to hang around with me, and my friend Afran :P and I'm willing to let it go for £0.00.

So the balls in your court.

Show is at 7:00pm, Shepherds Bush Empire, they have travel info at http://www.shepherds-bush-empire.co.uk

But yeah, you're more than welcome to it. No pressure though, it's a long way to travel on such short notice.

If I could make it there and back by Tuesday morning I'd be there in a flash, unfortunately the earliest train back on Tuesday gets into Glasgow at 12.45pm. I'd need to be back by about 9.30am. Thanks for the offer though. Take pics. (Y)

Oh well, sorry you can't make it.

To make up for it, if you check your PM's in a sec, you'll find a link to a great bootleg of a Live J5 show, the file is called Bonnaroo 2005.

You might already have it, I only found it this morning.

Speechless.

Awesome.

Front and centre, shook all their hands, got soups autograph, awesome set, tonne of crowd interaction, new songs, old songs, freestyles, numark is fucking insane, he had some childrens noise maker toys hooked up, and was making music with them, he had an old school desk with a digital turntable in it, that man is not normal, but he is a legend, 2na is a dude.

Yeah, incredible.