PSP Questions

The Chief

Well it's decided: Christmas (25th) and Birthday (16th) will combine to ring in PSP happiness and a winter wonderland.

Unfortunately, being 25 will mean little money from parents / wife / in-laws, and no real friend money to depend on, so ALL December income will have to go on it! Bah.

Oh well, it'll be worth it.

I saw one playing a Spiderman demo in HMV the other day and drooled all over the glass cabinet at the sheer quality.

Is it actually possible for you to not troll in every fucking thread?

fuck you, he said importing is dangerus, i do it all the time from all countrys in the world for years and years now, it´s blandly fals, i said that, if thats trolling for you better put me on ignore... and talking about every topic, maybe you should see how low the number of postings i addet during the last few month and you can go and stick your fals shitty acusations back were they come from, up your ass.

Guest Future Shock

Sorry Rock, Sony's gay and won't let you use USB shit on the PSP. Otherwise I'd be on that shit like white on rice!

Mat, I'm sorry, but you really do need to stop sometimes. Giving your opinion is nice, but it's impossible to get into a game thread without you giving your opinion (in horrible English, no matter what excuse you give), and then we get in a big fucking argument because you won't shut up about it.

On another note; Lumines and Mercury are both BRILLIANT. Lumines should've been the killer app of the PSP, and Mercury was one of the most underappreciated games of the spring. Mercury 2 should be great with the tilt sensor.

Is it actually possible for you to not troll in every fucking thread?

fuck you, he said importing is dangerus, i do it all the time from all countrys in the world for years and years now, it´s blandly fals, i said that, if thats trolling for you better put me on ignore... and talking about every topic, maybe you should see how low the number of postings i addet during the last few month and you can go and stick your fals shitty acusations back were they come from, up your ass.

Edited by Michael Matzat

explain to me wer explaining that importing in fact is cheaper and were/how you can do it save and easy issent adding to this topic and than tell me were your whining dos help this topic any further, and while we are at this lets not forgetting that almost everything i posted here that dident help the topic was caused by your whining.... :pinch: